william5

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
I am thinking about getting a taycan and I cannot decide which color to get. It’s between ice grey or chalk for me. I’m thinking of getting red interior too. Which color do you like better?
Sponsored

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
I am thinking about getting a taycan and I cannot decide which color to get. It’s between ice grey or chalk for me. I’m thinking of getting red interior too. Which color do you like better?
I like Chalk a lot but my wife hates it so it's looking like Ice Grey. YMMV

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I ordered ice and changed to crayon/ chalk after viewing the paint samples. At the I couldn’t see ice as no cars had been produced at the time. I’ve still not seen ice in the metal, but I’m happy with my choice now my cars arrived.

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was debating between these 2 as well as CW and decided today to go with chalk

AhsanU

First Name
Ahsan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GT3
Country flag
Seen both in person side-by-side and the Ice Grey looks better IMO. Chalk isn't bad at all, but I'm not a big fan of matte/flat paints.

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Seen both in person side-by-side and the Ice Grey looks better IMO. Chalk isn't bad at all, but I'm not a big fan of matte/flat paints.
Funny because I just saw both of them side-by-side and to me, chalk was a clear winner

Porsche Taycan Exterior color Chalk vs. Ice grey CCE40380-D533-4B2F-86C7-A4F370D48D4D

Porsche Taycan Exterior color Chalk vs. Ice grey D73C469A-EB20-4F4C-B1F8-A50393DE9D82

Fuzzy80

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ5
Country flag
Each to their own but ice grey looks better to me.

These are the 2 choice colours.

Although can’t beat that Green!!

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I was just at the dealership yesterday and they had an Ice grey, chalk and dolomite all next to each other. I went with the intention of getting ice grey for the cross tourismo. I would say its a great color. Ice grey is silver/white with a lot of metallic flakes, almost glitters. so to me it was sharp and with a little bling. chalk was just modern, trendy..flat paint neutral color...nice but not exciting. I picked dolomite. It was classic silver. I thought it had more blue hue but yesterday I didn't see much. so a dolomite CT it is.

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was just at the dealership yesterday and they had an Ice grey, chalk and dolomite all next to each other. I went with the intention of getting ice grey for the cross tourismo. I would say its a great color. Ice grey is silver/white with a lot of metallic flakes, almost glitters. so to me it was sharp and with a little bling. chalk was just modern, trendy..flat paint neutral color...nice but not exciting. I picked dolomite. It was classic silver. I thought it had more blue hue but yesterday I didn't see much. so a dolomite CT it is.
Those were the three colors I narrowed it down to. Now I’m wondering if I should go with silver and save the $3K LOL !

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I chose to repurpose the paint color money into my electronic gadgets like HUD and night vision.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Make sure you see it in a variety of light. It definitely has a blueish hue that comes off it. Some like it, some don’t.