First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cupra Born/Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo soon
Country flag
The CT wins on looks for me. Defo prefer current gen though…

AGDunc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag
I still think the new headlight design is a big backward step. I’d rather they incorporated more cutouts than drop the teardrops

It doesn’t bode well for the exposed rear tyre design of the Mission R making it into production on the EV Cayman

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
The headlights here have a plastic cover over them, for sure this will be removed when the real lights are revealed. There is not much you can conclude from these pics untill all the panels and gaffa tape are removed.

Moonstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, R8 V10+, Q5 Edition 1
Country flag
It doesn’t bode well for the exposed rear tyre design of the Mission R making it into production on the EV Cayman
Can't see that happening anyway due to construction & use regulations. Not to mention the practicalities of the entire side and rear of the car being permanently covered in shite.

AGDunc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag
Can't see that happening anyway due to construction & use regulations. Not to mention the practicalities of the entire side and rear of the car being permanently covered in shite.
Don't get me wrong. I agree. I just think it lots really really cool

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
With my delay now to Feb 23, will be interesting to see if I get the MY23 or this light touch refresh, not really bothered either way as the changes don’t really seem to amount to much, I’m more concerned that my selected spec/options remain available/same which includes the colour. Unfortunately, I’m sure that I will face a price increase but not the end of the World.

Bottom line is that don’t see major changes and with a bit of wishful thinking that there will be some ‘cheeky’ improvements from MY23 to MY24……….

Needsdecaf

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997.2 Turbo S, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne E_Hybrid
Country flag
Front end looks like it could be a Lexus.
If that's the final design, the value of our cars is about to rise :CWL:
Am i the only one thinking it doesn't look any different, aside from some dimples in the front bumper?
Uh, guys....

The headlights here have a plastic cover over them, for sure this will be removed when the real lights are revealed. There is not much you can conclude from these pics untill all the panels and gaffa tape are removed.
Exactly. Ya'll do realize there's a bunch of camo still on the front end, right?
Sponsored