Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
Notice how the bottom of the front is covered in camouflage. It looks like it might actually literally be black tape.

Porsche is obviously going to update the design, but it's not going to look like this.

DoctorLife

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Without much camouflage…looks like this is a June 2023 release, so fairly imminent it would seem

DoctorLife

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Also looks like two woofer speaker units in the front bumper…now that really would be an innovation! Imagine coming home late at night with Def Leppard blowing through those!

Last edited:

JamesP

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Facelift Taycan needs PDCC.

Those 65,536 LEDs are weighing down each side.

I commend this driver for indicating in the middle of the woods though.

1675345023843.png
I am quite surprised that they are dropping the droopy look of the headlights. I’d assumed that was a signature look they were going for, it looks unique. Anyway time will tell.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
65,536 LEDs? They couldn't round it up the 65,600…? Or even better 66600.
65536 is a exact power of 2 - binary - common in digital applications - 16 bits…

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I am quite surprised that they are dropping the droopy look of the headlights. I’d assumed that was a signature look they were going for, it looks unique. Anyway time will tell.
My first thoughts on seeing the facelift, where the bulges around the lights/droopy look are now softened - which doesn't look better imo - is that they are trying to turn it into the Panamera.

And the reason for that is because once everything is EV'ified, Porsche does not need two EV luxury sedans.

So I predict the Panamera will be going before the decade is out, and the subtle design changes will try and cater to those who prefer the Panamera over the Taycan.

That then spawns another Taycan variant - the long wheelbase - and potentially some "executive" themed options that that model will cater to.

It's Porsche and they love to cover every customer need and want.

I'm still surprised they haven't launched a 4x4 to compete with the G Wagon. If they intertwined the Dakar "story" into it (marketing works), it would be a huge success.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
Dropping the curves looses the Porsche shape and look like so many other 80s Japanese cars aka Nissan 300zx, Mit 300GT, RX7 etc. Big mistake in my mind and certainly makes me happier I'm buying a late MY23.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
I think things will stay exactly the same except for the Tesla modelled lights. Just the panels above the lights being replaced.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I don’t like how the lights connect together, but the indentation in the front end is intriguing
Porsche Taycan Facelift 2024 Taycan spied with updated HD matrix headlights 965A65D2-BF84-41BB-A5EA-CB917411CBB2

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
Was at dealer today, for ordering a new car.
He told me that new Taycan facelift will be delivered in week 06/2024
Sponsored