Ompre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing
Country flag
Today my sales rep told me that my MY24 scheduled for November delivery (Oct production) might (!) include „product changes“ (aka facelift) and of course a price increase.
This could be risky. Because of Chip chrises some parts are not availbl. At the end you don't get a facelift and have dreduced parts because they are not available.

Faclift must come mid 2024 otherwise the time to the new taycan would be to short. The only think which i'm intersted is the battery. Maybe this battery can exceed also the q8 e-tron battery pack if porsche wants. So you get a 700km range car.

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
"Maybe this battery can exceed also the q8 e-tron battery pack if porsche wants. So you get a 700km range car."

- From 400km to 700km range with a facelift... Dreaming.

OP
OP

wafergold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla s
Country flag
This could be risky. Because of Chip chrises some parts are not availbl. At the end you don't get a facelift and have dreduced parts because they are not available.

Faclift must come mid 2024 otherwise the time to the new taycan would be to short. The only think which i'm intersted is the battery. Maybe this battery can exceed also the q8 e-tron battery pack if porsche wants. So you get a 700km range car.
Facelift just could bring a more bigger usable battery from the 94kw.

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
I agree about the last expectation: bigger battery pack. The Macan Electric will have a 107-kWh pack, I think it was reported recently, so the updated Taycan is likely to get that also. The biggest other thing that most people would like to see in a Taycan "refresh" is simply a better software system. (I'd like to see an all-metal roof option in the American-bound Turismos, also -- which currently only Europeans can get, for inexplicable reasons.)

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Looks like the facelift will have:
Bigger battey and more effiecent motors bringing the range to 550 km same as the upcoming E-macan
No more 400V and 48V internal net resulting into less cables thus weight reduction.
New "semi" active suspension for example when parked the heigth can be elivated so easier entry.
Improved PCM new hardware much faster
Only slight changes on the outside.
Production as stated after the summer brake.
Seems to be a major technical upgrade
I'll believe it when I see it

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
factory source and very recent
It’s a shame on Porsche if things leaking from the factory like this.
Well, we will see…
Time tells everything.
Sponsored