Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag
So I might be being really daft here but I didn't know I would get to see pictures of my car being built in the factory as part of the order process (this seems particularly daft now I've come on here to post about it as I've since noticed lots of people have pictures of Taycans in the factory as their profile pics 🤡).

However, given that I've been on the forum for a while and I'd missed this being a thing I thought I'd post my pictures, and where to get them, so others don't make the same silly mistake.

I found the pics of my Carmine Red GTS (PPCKC6Q3) by logging into the My Porsche app and clicking the 'Discover Current Phase' button, which is showing that my car completed production on Christmas Eve. Doing that then shows three different production pics, as per the below:

Porsche Taycan Factory Pics of my Build (Who knew!?) MicrosoftTeams-image (3)
Porsche Taycan Factory Pics of my Build (Who knew!?) MicrosoftTeams-image (2)
Porsche Taycan Factory Pics of my Build (Who knew!?) MicrosoftTeams-image (1)

Interesting I only see these if I login through the app. I don't see them on my laptop but I haven't checked if they are visible on my phone if I login to My Porsche through Safari.

I should be taking delivery of my car prior to the end of next week, and I placed the order via a salary sacrifice lease scheme in late February last year, but I'm surprised that I managed to miss this being a thing despite frequenting the forum pretty regularly since at least then, hence the post.

Sorry to anybody that thinks this is blatantly obvious but I've missed it so I'm sure others will have too.

Hopefully by the time I next post I will have seen more of my new car than just pictures 😁

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Can't wait to see mine. I bet this was a pleasant surprise to you.
Try this hack out on My Porsche which is a separate thread on the Forum: HERE

I found the pictures turned up there before they appeared on the App. It's also a bit of fun checking to see when they appear. Standby for carrying out multiple refreshes every day until they do though lol! ;) :like:

OP
OP
AGDunc

AGDunc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag

I found the pictures turned up there before they appeared on the App. It's also a bit of fun checking to see when they appear. Standby for carrying out multiple refreshes every day until they do though lol! ;) :like:
Thanks. I did try a thread search before posting but couldn't find anything.

The hack also worked for me. Seems like a good way of pulling down much higher res pictures than I was able to screenshot on my phone

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag

Thanks I'll try this once my car goes into production.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
So I might be being really daft here but I didn't know I would get to see pictures of my car being built in the factory as part of the order process (this seems particularly daft now I've come on here to post about it as I've since noticed lots of people have pictures of Taycans in the factory as their profile pics 🤡).

However, given that I've been on the forum for a while and I'd missed this being a thing I thought I'd post my pictures, and where to get them, so others don't make the same silly mistake.

I found the pics of my Carmine Red GTS (PPCKC6Q3) by logging into the My Porsche app and clicking the 'Discover Current Phase' button, which is showing that my car completed production on Christmas Eve. Doing that then shows three different production pics, as per the below:

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg

Interesting I only see these if I login through the app. I don't see them on my laptop but I haven't checked if they are visible on my phone if I login to My Porsche through Safari.

I should be taking delivery of my car prior to the end of next week, and I placed the order via a salary sacrifice lease scheme in late February last year, but I'm surprised that I managed to miss this being a thing despite frequenting the forum pretty regularly since at least then, hence the post.

Sorry to anybody that thinks this is blatantly obvious but I've missed it so I'm sure others will have too.

Hopefully by the time I next post I will have seen more of my new car than just pictures 😁
There will be 2 more pictures, 5 total. Some of them shop up later. They all show up even though your laptop, at least in the USA - over time, the actual production pictures replace the stock ones under "Discover Your Phase" of "Your car has been produced" section. You can tell if this is your car or not, because the "download high-res picture" option shows up when you put your mouse over the photo of the stage. This is what it looks like on mine.
Porsche Taycan Factory Pics of my Build (Who knew!?) 1675328987530

3 photos showed up soon after production, the other 2 a month later. Here are all 5 shots I got of my Taycan in production:
Porsche Taycan Factory Pics of my Build (Who knew!?) 1675329765901

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
No not available in the whole of Europe and UK
Yeah. Dealer told me it would be available starting April 2023 in Portugal (too late for me, hopefully lol) but I really wanted the production pics. I wonder if we still get them with the my porsche portal

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag