February 2023 deliveries

minstril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hopping over here from the January thread - my car is ready now, but I can’t grab it til Wednesday, so I’ll technically be a February delivery.

~8 months from deposit to delivery, largely thanks to the 12v shortage and port delays. Not the worst, but not the best either. :D
Sponsored

TXSchnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Cayenne E Hybrid, ‘23 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
My 4S CT is on the Lake Wanaka coming to Port Houston. SA expects it to be at the dealership on 2/24, so sooner than was expected. Anyone else on this ship?

oailamc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Moving over from Jan. I was on Courage and my car has been at the port since 1/9. I have a scheduled PECLA date for 2/7; next Tuesday, but TYD is still showing Port Processing. I am nervous my car won’t be there on collection day.

minstril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Got my car today. It’s gorgeous: extremely happy with Ice Grey, which I can confirm photos do NOT do it justice. In the flesh it’s quite striking and futuristic, with a clear blue-hue in shadows, while shining almost white in direct light. Took it for a rip down my favorite curvy road. Love it.

Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries 54D7C2A8-F92B-4E35-94A5-06B20DD4119A

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Supreme Ace just docked in Jacksonville. There is a good chance folks with cars on Supreme Ace will get them delivered in February.

Anyone else with a Taycan on the Supreme Ace?

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I do not have a February delivery but wanted to run this statement by my sales rep by this group getting theirs this month:

"Paint is scheduled for March 10th. Assembly will begin a few days after. Porsche is currently estimating arrival of your Taycan to our dealership [Indianapolis] on April 7th."

I do not have any tracking of any kind yet and this just came off my sales rep's monthly update. This does not look realistic at all but may be showing improvement in build and delivery times.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I do not have a February delivery but wanted to run this statement by my sales rep by this group getting theirs this month:

"Paint is scheduled for March 10th. Assembly will begin a few days after. Porsche is currently estimating arrival of your Taycan to our dealership [Indianapolis] on April 7th."

I do not have any tracking of any kind yet and this just came off my sales rep's monthly update. This does not look realistic at all but may be showing improvement in build and delivery times.
If you want to fret daily over estimated dates, link your commission to your Porsche online account to enable "Track Your Dream". Sometimes the dealer can do this, but I had to call PCNA to get them to link it (you will need you commission ID and your Porsche account email, I presume they check if the dealer put your name on the car in the system too).

PS> It's a good way to validate that the dealer entered your build correctly into Porsche system since the build details will show on TYD as well.

gtm

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'73 Lotus, '23 GTS
Country flag

Probably quite realistic (not that I want to get your hopes up too much). My GTS went into the body shop on December 19th. Completed on 12-22. At Emden 12-28. Ship left Emden 1-3-23 and arrived at Jacksonville 1-23 with no hold items. I'd probably have my car except I'm taking delivery at PECATL. Things seem to be moving very smoothly. Your date for at the dealership could get bumped a little but probably not much. Keep the faith.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag

I have a March 10th estimated build date and it shows arriving Houston 4/21 followed by 4/28 at my dealer in Baton Rouge. Your time line is way faster even though you're further from the port so hopefully that also means i'll get my car earlier in april lol.

Djay73

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Cruiser, Cayenne
Country flag
My GTS journey so far,

-Freeze point on 4/30
-Start production on 7/15
-Production completed on 9/28
-Sunshine Ace on 12/10
-Davisville RI on 12/27

It been sitting there since. TYD shows estimated delivery date for tomorrow but something tells me that's not going to happen. It is heavy on the options including VLC. I really hope that it's not sitting outside in this weather with a missing roof:CWL:

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
If you want to fret daily over estimated dates, link your commission to your Porsche online account to enable "Track Your Dream". Sometimes the dealer can do this, but I had to call PCNA to get them to link it (you will need you commission ID and your Porsche account email, I presume they check if the dealer put your name on the car in the system too).

PS> It's a good way to validate that the dealer entered your build correctly into Porsche system since the build details will show on TYD as well.
I have my commission number on the printout and I have My Porsche account and app since I have 2 SUVs under it. However, when I go to trackyourdream.porsche.com then all I see is a rotating circle all day today so not even login page is loading. Shouldn't I get an invite from my dealer or PCNA to join the tracking.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have my commission number on the printout and I have My Porsche account and app since I have 2 SUVs under it. However, when I go to trackyourdream.porsche.com then all I see is a rotating circle all day today so not even login page is loading.
You log into your Porsche account Overview page and go to TYD from there (it's a long URL). It should look something like this on a computer (your car and/or your stage will be different):
Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries 1675383171781

Shouldn't I get an invite from my dealer or PCNA to join the tracking.
I never did, just called PCNA 800 number and they linked it a couple of days later. If you don't see your car in your Overview page (as above), it's not linked.

EDIT: If using the MyPorsche App, the TYD link/button is under "Discover My Phase".