Feedback on my spec .. Feb 2022 Delivery estimate

jjoshi1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S '22
Country flag
guys, i have my taycan 4s delivery estimated at feb next year with a lock in date end of october. Could i get some feedback on the spec below?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7MKTN5

specifically,
1) what do you guys think of roof lining in race tex - worth the spend?
2) glacier blue back strip
Sponsored

Reactions: B61

caslca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTS
Country flag
Congrats! gorgeous color. I nearly bought a '21 currently in stock before deciding to order new. Mine is scheduled to arrive Feb next year as well!

I really like the exterior color with black-out wheels! I did go browsing the parking lot at the dealer and saw all sorts of combinations - not a fan of the white-ringed wheels in person on any color other than white.

I'd assume you are doing a 4s build for budget reasons. If not, I'd encourage you to think about a turbo instead since you have nearly 45% cost due to options, which will take a hit on resale.

With budget in mind, I'd ditch the seatbelts, interior accents, painted key and rear 2+1 seats, probably also drop InnoDrive. I'd upgrade to the 18-way seats though. Keep in mind that if you do go 18-way seats with rear 2+1, you will get the 14-way look in the rear (search online for threads on this)

Regardless, I don't think the all-seasons are a great choice. They won't give you good performance in either nice summer drives, nor in cold temp conditions. If you do get snow of any sort, I'd strongly advise you to get proper winter tires. Where I am (Seattle), i only rock summer tires and just don't use the car on snowy or cold+wet(<38F) days.

Now, all the pesky wait :)