thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I am just about ready with the options... now the only thing to decide is the color

Pro Crayon: "special" color. Could be seen as "dull" after a while?
Pro Gentian: cheaper than Crayon. More "colour" without being "too extreme"

I know "gustibus et colorizes..." but still a POLL :)
Sponsored

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I am just about ready with the options... now the only thing to decide is the color

Pro Crayon: "special" color. Could be seen as "dull" after a while?
Pro Gentian: cheaper than Crayon. More "colour" without being "too extreme"

I know "gustibus et colorizes..." but still a POLL :)
Hard to make a mistake here but I had a Gentian Blue Macan S a few years back. On a daily basis, I was amazed at the depth of that color. The tough thing about Gentian though is that it not forgiving when it comes to being even a little dirty.

caslca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTS
Country flag
I may be a bit biased... I was actually debating mamba green or neptune blue for the longest time. Then I went to the dealer to see what colors they had around the lot. Crayon with blackout wheels was ordered soon after. Must see it in person to appreciate it i think as it may show on the brown or gray side very much depending on current light. Very interesting color though
Porsche Taycan Final Decision to make Crayon/Chalk or Gentian Blue IMG_0821

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Between those two only: definitely Crayon... without any doubt.

RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
I was seriously considering chalk and ultimately went with Dolomite Silver. Chalk really looks stunning. I thought Silver would be more timeless and I was not sure if chalk which you see everywhere now may be more of a passing color which will look outdated over time. Still love chalk but have been very happy with my Dolomite CT.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I was seriously considering chalk and ultimately went with Dolomite Silver. Chalk really looks stunning. I thought Silver would be more timeless and I was not sure if chalk which you see everywhere now may be more of a passing color which will look outdated over time. Still love chalk but have been very happy with my Dolomite CT.
That is exactly my concern as well. chalk is definitely nice but in the longer run maybe not as timeless as other colors.

Waterdog

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
That is exactly my concern as well. chalk is definitely nice but in the longer run maybe not as timeless as other colors.
Well, Porsche describes it as "Chalk is a light grey throwback to 1950s and early 1960s colors like Pearl Grey and Heron Grey." So I think it is a more classic color than we think ;)
Sponsored