Final specs

Turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
Hi, finalizing spec for 2021 Taycan Turbo, big fan of the carrera white, but wondering about the interior. Has anyone white with black/crayon interior? Will take the 18 seats with leather. Red interior is not for me and would still prefer two tone. If this does not work might go with the cherry metallic exterior keeping the black/crayon.
Sponsored

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Hi, finalizing spec for 2021 Taycan Turbo, big fan of the carrera white, but wondering about the interior. Has anyone white with black/crayon interior? Will take the 18 seats with leather. Red interior is not for me and would still prefer two tone. If this does not work might go with the cherry metallic exterior keeping the black/crayon.
Another option to consider on the 2021 is different colour seat centres instead of full two-tone. I debated that but ended up just going with contrast stitching in red on the black Olea interior - car is white as well. The options for different colours are greater on the seat centres in 2021.

CJE

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Ford GT (part owner)
Country flag
We got our Turbo S in May. Carrara white with body colored Mission E wheels, carbon fiber sport design package and black interior. Worth a look...

Good luck with your great car

Porsche Taycan Final specs Taycan 3 copy

Porsche Taycan Final specs Taycan 2 copy

Porsche Taycan Final specs Taycan I copy

Hollywood

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4S
Country flag
I’m also finalizing the interior with Carrera White.
Not a big fan of the all black leather and have been debating other two tone choices. One of the new 2021 Olea leathers is Basalt Black/Marenti Brown. My dealer had samples and I was impressed although it’s pricey.

OP
OP

Turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
I’m also finalizing the interior with Carrera White.
Not a big fan of the all black leather and have been debating other two tone choices. One of the new 2021 Olea leathers is Basalt Black/Marenti Brown. My dealer had samples and I was impressed although it’s pricey.
have to check the new leathers - though not too keen to pay extra for the Olea, standard leather quality vice very nice

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
I’m going for the new blackberry interior with the neodyme trim on a black car
Please post pictures of the blackberry when the event occurs. I bet it will be gorgeous!
Sponsored