Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here!

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had a Taycan TTS, now have an Aston DBS, RR SVR, F-Type S, Ford Ranger Wildcat
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3987

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3949

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3950

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3951

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3954

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3955

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3986

Porsche Taycan Finally... Gentian Blue Turbo S is here! IMG-3978

My car was originally due late May early June but understandably it was delayed because of the virus. Then it got further delayed by the Quality check (or whatever!) arrived in the UK a week or two ago and then all went quiet again. I gradually lost faith in it arriving altogether and on the 29th decided to let the dealer know the next morning that I'd had enough. I said that in the super unlikely event it turned up on the 30th I would come and have a look. I sent the text and rang the dealer a couple of minutes later. The dealer was in a meeting and said he would ring me back. 5 minutes later he facetimed me with a video of my Taycan which had turned up not long before I sent the text! As you can see from the photos.. I now am the new owner!

Very pleased with my spec and colour, especially the blue black wheels which I spent some time debating and working out backup plans of painting them all black if it didn't work out!

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
IMG-3987.jpg

IMG-3949.jpg

IMG-3950.jpg

IMG-3951.jpg

IMG-3954.jpg

IMG-3955.jpg

IMG-3986.jpg

IMG-3978.jpg

My car was originally due late May early June but understandably it was delayed because of the virus. Then it got further delayed by the Quality check (or whatever!) arrived in the UK a week or two ago and then all went quiet again. I gradually lost faith in it arriving altogether and on the 29th decided to let the dealer know the next morning that I'd had enough. I said that in the super unlikely event it turned up on the 30th I would come and have a look. I sent the text and rang the dealer a couple of minutes later. The dealer was in a meeting and said he would ring me back. 5 minutes later he facetimed me with a video of my Taycan which had turned up not long before I sent the text! As you can see from the photos.. I now am the new owner!

Very pleased with my spec and colour, especially the blue black wheels which I spent some time debating and working out backup plans of painting them all black if it didn't work out!
Congratulations on the car she is a beauty. Can you tell me how long the quality check was for you? I have been waiting two and a half weeks since mine was finished for this so called quality check with no more information.

OP
OP

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congratulations on the car she is a beauty. Can you tell me how long the quality check was for you? I have been waiting two and a half weeks since mine was finished for this so called quality check with no more information.
Without going into too much detail. My car was built on the 3rd of June. It left Emden on either the 16th or 17th of July. It arrived at the dealer on the 29th of July.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
Without going into too much detail. My car was built on the 3rd of June. It left Emden on either the 16th or 17th of July. It arrived at the dealer on the 29th of July.
Thanks for the info. Mine was ordered in September with delivery in April. Then Covid had 5 promised delivery dates but finally finished 15th July. Hoping for delivery soon but no idea. Almost 11 months now

OP
OP

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the info. Mine was ordered in September with delivery in April. Then Covid had 5 promised delivery dates but finally finished 15th July. Hoping for delivery soon but no idea. Almost 11 months now
Ouch that's tough. Hard to know why yours got so delayed. With you being mainland EU at least you don't have ships to deal with so hopefully not too long now :)

OP
OP

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Awesome congrats and what a fucking number plate!! OH!
Ah... if only matey. No, that's just an adjusted version of my plate photoshopped :)

OP
OP

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m a few whiskeys down pal and was then beginning to wonder how thats even a legal plate LOL
Haha, you gave me a laugh at 11pm on a Friday night :)

SAM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GTS, 435D Gran Coupe
Country flag
IMG-3987.jpg

IMG-3949.jpg

IMG-3950.jpg

IMG-3951.jpg

IMG-3954.jpg

IMG-3955.jpg

IMG-3986.jpg

IMG-3978.jpg

Looks amazing! The best looking one I’ve seen so far TBH! Congrats