K2737

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 taycan
Country flag
curious why did you wrap..just a protective filter or to change the color / add design element?
It's a protective clear film that protects the car from road debris rock chips etc. I do alot of highway driving and the wrap is on the hood and front bumpers of car. So basically front half wrapped. If proper installer cant even tell it's there. Highly recommend it. I have it on my other car for 9 years. Removed it and paint is new still.
Sponsored

K2737

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 taycan
Country flag
It's a protective clear film that protects the car from road debris rock chips etc. I do alot of highway driving and the wrap is on the hood and front bumpers of car. So basically front half wrapped. If proper installer cant even tell it's there. Highly recommend it. I have it on my other car for 9 years. Removed it and paint is new still.
Porsche Taycan Finally I got my Glacier Ice Blue rear Taycan logo! Resized_20200918_210343

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I am just bumping this old thread as I am probably going to do this.

I should have specced the Glacier Blue lettering at outset, but didn't.

As the old link no longer works, do you have a current link for the product you used Dee?
Just look for clear blue film.
It's what I did.

cabin fever

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan
Country flag
I tried the blue wrap and it was obvious in the day light( looked good in low light) that I had filmed the letters. a little duller finish, and could see the line at either end of the porsche letters even though I tried to match up the end of the letters with the end of the film. Maybe my film was not transparent enough?
Sponsored