BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Maybe i'm wrongly assuming height and firmness are the same thing/inextricably linked. .
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
If you're in sports plus, isn't the suspension in the lowest setting by default? Wouldn't sports mode (i.e. not sports plus) in PASM mean suspension was in a higher setting?
Am a bit confused and basing my knowledge in my old panamera, so could be misunderstanding.
I have the Sports Chrono. This gives me one additional driving mode selection called "individual." I program the settings I want. So my Sport Plus actually says "Sport Plus Individual" and my suspension is selected for low. I always select my Individual on the dial once I get beyond my Smart Lift GPS location for my driveay.

Porsche Taycan First 1000 miles review - MY22 RWD IMG_0006

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I think the general concensus on the other threads is that you may be better off sticking with Tesla.

The Taycan is likely to disappoint you (as it's not a Tesla).
Not sure. I thought I would miss 1 pedal driving. Now I hate it since it does not offer coasting.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have the Sports Chrono. This gives me one additional driving mode selection called "individual." I program the settings I want. So my Sport Plus actually says "Sport Plus Individual" and my suspension is selected for low. I always select my Individual on the dial once I get beyond my Smart Lift GPS location for my driveay.

IMG_0006.jpg
Thanks. 2 options, chassis and chassis height. My old Pan just had the chassis as an option. I've got it now!!

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. 2 options, chassis and chassis height. My old Pan just had the chassis as an option. I've got it now!!
4 options, Recuperation and Electric Sport Sound (which I like, but I know others do not).

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
4 options, Recuperation and Electric Sport Sound (which I like, but I know others do not).
Yep, understood. I was referring to my lack of understanding about the 2 types of chassis setting. Thanks for clarifying tho! Trying to get my head around everything - 10 days and counting.... hopefully.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep, understood. I was referring to my lack of understanding about the 2 types of chassis setting. Thanks for clarifying tho! Trying to get my head around everything - 10 days and counting.... hopefully.
Did you check out the "Good to Know App" that Porsche has for all models? It has some good information, but it is easier to follow the directions when you get the car!

Post pics of the car when you get it!

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you check out the "Good to Know App" that Porsche has for all models? It has some good information, but it is easier to follow the directions when you get the car!

Post pics of the car when you get it!
Yep, I've seen that thanks. Was more trying to clarify what someone had written, but will try using the app when it arrives as well as continuing to ask stupid questions on here I imagine!

My interest in this thread was triggered by your individual mode set up as it was kind of how i was thinking about doing it. I too have the silly sports noise, which i suspect will appeal to my immaturity - even though many on here only use once!! As some others have said it may just be turned on to look cool while pulling into the Asda car park. On that note, has anyone fitted underglow lighting to one?

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
It's up to you what you do with your Taycan, nobody is going to mess with mine ... You want yours to get the low-rider treatment, go ahead... your macho ego may like it !:surprised:

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep, I've seen that thanks. Was more trying to clarify what someone had written, but will try using the app when it arrives as well as continuing to ask stupid questions on here I imagine!

My interest in this thread was triggered by your individual mode set up as it was kind of how i was thinking about doing it. I too have the silly sports noise, which i suspect will appeal to my immaturity - even though many on here only use once!! As some others have said it may just be turned on to look cool while pulling into the Asda car park. On that note, has anyone fitted underglow lighting to one?
It is not overbearing and with the radio at a normal level, it is less obvious. It is sort of like when accelerating with and ICE car and knowing when to shift. Not that you shift the Taycan (it does it for you). The car already has the exterior sound as it is required to notify pedestrians.

Um thats a negative on the under glow! :p

You have to have the Sports Chrono to get the individual mode. If you do not, you can select all the settings, but you do it via the PCM.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You have to have the Sports Chrono to get the individual mode. If you do not, you can select all the settings, but you do it via the PCM.
Yep, sports chrono option was 1st on the list after the flames decal on the bonnet.
Sponsored