Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Curious how much range they cost compared to the Aero wheels (the wheels, not the stitching)...
They look like 21 with the Eagle tires so similar to the other 21s I think
Sponsored

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
Noted that there is a new electrochromic pano roof, 3.5s for 0-60, and has the rear motor from the turbo, and a new suspension. Didn't hear anything about a starting msrp.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
First all-electric GTS: 2022 Taycan GTS and Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
The Taycan GTS represents the first fully electric GTS variant in Porsche history. The new variant is the performance-focused all-rounder in the model range. It makes up to 590 hp in Overboost when using Launch Control. The suspension and optional rear-axle steering are both tuned specially for the GTS, while model-specific exterior and interior features give the car a distinctly sporty appearance typical for GTS models.

At the same time the Taycan GTS Sport Turismo is debuting at the LA Auto Show, representing the third body style of the first fully electric Porsche model. It shares the sporty silhouette and sloping roofline with the Taycan Cross Turismo, as well as the versatile luggage compartment that offers over 42 cubic feet of trunk space, while offering a road-tuned suspension and ride height matching that of the Taycan sedan.

Both Taycan GTS model variants are expected to reach U.S. dealers in Spring 2022. The 2022 Taycan GTS starts at an MSRP of $131,400, while the 2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo will be offered starting at $133,300, both not including a $1,350 delivery, processing and handling fee.

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
First all-electric GTS: 2022 Taycan GTS and Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
The Taycan GTS represents the first fully electric GTS variant in Porsche history. The new variant is the performance-focused all-rounder in the model range. It makes up to 590 hp in Overboost when using Launch Control. The suspension and optional rear-axle steering are both tuned specially for the GTS, while model-specific exterior and interior features give the car a distinctly sporty appearance typical for GTS models.

At the same time the Taycan GTS Sport Turismo is debuting at the LA Auto Show, representing the third body style of the first fully electric Porsche model. It shares the sporty silhouette and sloping roofline with the Taycan Cross Turismo, as well as the versatile luggage compartment that offers over 42 cubic feet of trunk space, while offering a road-tuned suspension and ride height matching that of the Taycan sedan.

Both Taycan GTS model variants are expected to reach U.S. dealers in Spring 2022. The 2022 Taycan GTS starts at an MSRP of $131,400, while the 2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo will be offered starting at $133,300, both not including a $1,350 delivery, processing and handling fee.
About 135k starting and we'll need to likely throw in the "bare minimum", RAS, Premium, etc, we'll be looking at 145k.

Foreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8 roadster
Country flag
Here we go

Who decided to throw in random clips of someone swimming lol.. what an annoying video..cool car though! I actually think the racetex on dash can look good..also looks like the inner section of the seat stays alcantara, rather than using that mesh the previous racetex seats have

armanslr

First Name
Arman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2022 Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
Really like the interior. I’m a fan of race Tex so this is perfect for me. Wheels are sweet. Only thing I hope is that the GTS interior pkg also comes in other colors then red and grey.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
The electrochromic glass on the pano roof is very cool. I’m in the northeast but I can imagine that will be very handy for those of you in Florida, Arizona and California. I wonder if that comes to the rest of the 2022 line in addition to the GTS (likely 2023 for sure).

Maybe Suncoast will sell it for me to retrofit my 2020 Turbo S…. Kidding.

New GTS sport sound is gimmicky but still cool. I also think it’s just a matter of time before we can FOD different ones and change them out like ringtones.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Really like the interior. I’m a fan of race Tex so this is perfect for me. Wheels are sweet. Only thing I hope is that the GTS interior pkg also comes in other colors then red and grey.
It's a shame the GTS interior package is an extra cost. Standard on on other GTS models - it was on my '21 Cayenne GTS. (I optioned full Bordeaux interior)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.