RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Kudos. I apply a ceramic topper each time I wash…not required but I enjoy the process.

The ceramic life is severely underrated 👍

jakeCT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
missed: RX8 / current: Model 3, MYP / CT4 waitlist
Country flag
If your PPF did not already get a semi-permanent coating, you should look at Kamikaze Film Surface Coat. It’s a true ceramic coating that adheres to PPF- will boost self-cleaning and water beading for a long time. On my car, the coated PPF beats the ceramic coated paint on water beading and slickness. I’m not sponsored BTW, but I really like their products, and all DIY applied at home. The PPF coating was especially easy to apply (did 1 layer on my STEK PPF which has built-in coating, did 2 layers on XPEL rocker panel film). You can still use the maintenance topper after washes (I use Overcoat on the PPF and paint, and also CarPro ECH2O and Elixer)

C13EB4F5-4453-403F-A8C4-34977191BE8A.jpeg

Last edited:

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looking sharp twin!

I just got my Xpel Stealth black Taycan and it also had a ceramic coating applied. I just posted a thread on it so you can check out pics there!

OP
OP
BMonte13

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Looking sharp twin!

I just got my Xpel Stealth black Taycan and it also had a ceramic coating applied. I just posted a thread on it so you can check out pics there!
Just checked it out. Love the stripes. Nice classy touch. We’re brothers from another mother.

ZYRUS