First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Or just fasten the seatbelt?
Yes, just like I said above please use the seatbelt to secure the item :)

Soul-Electrified - how is the range on your car?
Sponsored

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
Yes, just like I said above please use the seatbelt to secure the item :)

Soul-Electrified - how is the range on your car?
I don't think you need the items, just fasten the seatbelt;) Works in a T**** to fake a passenger:rolleyes:

OP
OP
soul_electrified

soul_electrified

First Name
Swen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Carrera 4 , Porsche Macan
Country flag
Good idea - please make sure you use the seat belt on the weight or you'll have to buy a seat belt clip to get rid of the warning chime too :)
It´ not working with only weight or fasten seatbelts, there are motion sensors.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Actually, I like the fact that the screen is off if there is no passenger - much cleaner look IMO and less distracting. I do think the passenger will get quite a kick out of it though.

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm assuming the 'nav' settings on the passenger screen will always be the same as the driver screen. It would be nice to have an option to separate the screens so the passenger could 'play' or look for items while the driver followed the main nav.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Actually, I like the fact that the screen is off if there is no passenger - much cleaner look IMO and less distracting. I do think the passenger will get quite a kick out of it though.

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm assuming the 'nav' settings on the passenger screen will always be the same as the driver screen. It would be nice to have an option to separate the screens so the passenger could 'play' or look for items while the driver followed the main nav.
The passenger screen has a separate nav screen but then they can add destinations that will transfer to the driver screen. I think it will be excellent.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
What coating?
did you also do a wrap then coat? I am trying to decide if do one or both.

It looks awesome. Did you happen to do that in front of a building with a similar color or did you seek that out for the picture?

OP
OP
soul_electrified

soul_electrified

First Name
Swen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What coating?
did you also do a wrap then coat? I am trying to decide if do one or both.

It looks awesome. Did you happen to do that in front of a building with a similar color or did you seek that out for the picture?
My dealer used servFaces Coat Ultima, for Windows and Roof Vitro Ultima, ceramic coat for the breaks and ceramic coat rims for the wheels , it´s all from a german manufactur ( www.servfaces.de ).

The building is my shop, my workplace.

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
But I'm assuming the screen comes back on with no passenger when you're parked? One of your pics shows passenger screen on with no passenger.
Can I clarify something Vim? Can the passenger use the passenger display for the map functions if he is sitting in the seat with the car moving?

Chuck J

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Can I clarify something Vim? Can the passenger use the passenger display for the map functions if he is sitting in the seat with the car moving?

Chuck J
That was spoken of in several reviews. That's the main reason I am getting the screen. They have a separate nav map but can add weighpoints to the central nav. Very nice feature.

OP
OP
soul_electrified

soul_electrified

First Name
Swen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That was spoken of in several reviews. That's the main reason I am getting the screen. They have a separate nav map but can add weighpoints to the central nav. Very nice feature.

Chuck J
Yes the passenger can
Sponsored