ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche has finally made it with the Taycan. We now have a review from Supercar Blondie, stop the presses!!! :cool:

She's the first person I've heard mention the idea that petrol cars should have ports on both sides, that is not such a strange idea now that I think about it.

Complains some about front not being aggressive enough, but that is the optional sport design package to get the larger front vents.

First Electric Porsche | Taycan Turbo
Supercar Blondie
Sponsored

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
She's the first person I've heard mention the idea that petrol cars should have ports on both sides, that is not such a strange idea now that I think about it.

My father had an old Jaguar with "ports" on both sides. I think it was because the car had two small gas tanks, though! LOL

Kevin2dx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 McLaren 720S
Country flag
At least should’ve tested a car with Sport Chrono for the Sport+ launch

OP
OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
At least should’ve tested a car with Sport Chrono for the Sport+ launch
I'm not sure what Blondie would have thought about an analog clock on the dash. :rolleyes:
Almost afraid to go there. :cool:

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My father had an old Jaguar with "ports" on both sides. I think it was because the car had two small gas tanks, though! LOL
Yup, we had a couple of XJ6s and an XJ12 that had the famous Jaguar dual gas tanks. It wasn’t one tank with two filling ports - you literally had to fill two tanks separately and then use a switch on the dash to flip between them. All powered by the fabulously reliable Lucas electrical system...

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
Yup, we had a couple of XJ6s and an XJ12 that had the famous Jaguar dual gas tanks. It wasn’t one tank with two filling ports - you literally had to fill two tanks separately and then use a switch on the dash to flip between them. All powered by the fabulously reliable Lucas electrical system...
Just like an airplane!

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just like an airplane!
Clark Fiester and crew, RIP. http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/cgfiester.htm
Eight people died in the crash. The C-21A Learjet took off from Andrews AFB, Md., and was en route to Randolph when a fuel imbalance problem forced the aircrew to divert the flight to Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama. Accident investigators said a faulty electrical relay caused the C-21's right standby fuel pump to continue pumping fuel after the aircraft was started. The malfunction forced fuel into the left wing, but prevented fuel from being transferred into the right wing.
Sponsored