TheFutre

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@Ajes
Very Nice........I’m going same route with the all gloss black wheels

My build is sometime in November and delivery early next year.
I got the 21" Taycan Exclusive wheels with the high-gloss black option. I got the dark grey accents inside and the chalk seatbelts to add some contrast.

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jaguar F-Type R
Country flag
@TAYC4S
Hi.....the Ice Grey looks so beautiful and I agree it reduces the hardness of the bright white tone
Wondering almost a week later, are you even more in love with it
I’m on the dreaded fence between this and Chalk
Intrigued what interior you went with?
I’m leaning Red/Black if Ice Grey and Solid Black if Chalk
Thanks and again looks terrific
Ok so, I haven't got the car as yet - picking up this week. I will take some more pics then. In terms of interior for me it is full black leather with the neodyme accents which I think breaks up all the black and adds a bit more class - either that or it looks really cheap and crass - I hope it is not the latter lol.

I think either colour option will look good I just prefer chalk less because of the beige/brownish hue it gives off in certain light. Honestly speaking though, you could argue is Ice Grey Metallic, white, grey or silver in different levels of light - it is all personal but but white was definitely too in stark for me. One thing I will say though, outside of exterior/interior colours are wheels - choice here sets off the car in very different ways (again in my opinion). More later...

robdds

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S, soon Taycan 4S
Country flag
Seriously considering cherry.

Advertisement

ZYRUS

Advertisement