Cilviloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MB E class, MB S class, Alphard
Country flag
Had it been available, I'd definitely choose GT Silver.

But light grey on Taycan is interesting too. I pushed back my lock date 1 month just to see the color.
Sponsored

vertebae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pending
Country flag
I hope you are wrong as I chose that over the starkness of the Carrera White... :) ...Will know in a few weeks..
I'm in the same boat too, wanting something just slightly less contrasty than white but didn't really want a silver color. My lock date is coming up in a week but I don't think I'll change off my current selection of Ice Grey. Will be looking forward to your pics!

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I am struggling with the colour also. Hoping pictures help me finalize in the next few weeks. . Trying to decide between chalk/crayon, ice grey or frozen blue. Wanted mamba green family strongly opposed it.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am struggling with the colour also. Hoping pictures help me finalize in the next few weeks. . Trying to decide between chalk/crayon, ice grey or frozen blue. Wanted mamba green family strongly opposed it.
Frozen Blue is quite baby blue-ish in person, it's even more polarizing than Mamba IMHO. Only color I really recommend avoiding unless you sure-fire love it. Not saying it's bad, just a very specific color for people that love it.

Chalk is more of a sporty/race type color whereas Ice Grey will surely be more of a luxury car color, FWIW. Chalk has an almost unfinished look to it that I think most car people think looks cool and most non-car people think looks, well, unfinished.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Frozen Blue is quite baby blue-ish in person, it's even more polarizing than Mamba IMHO. Only color I really recommend avoiding unless you sure-fire love it. Not saying it's bad, just a very specific color for people that love it.

Chalk is more of a sporty/race type color whereas Ice Grey will surely be more of a luxury car color, FWIW. Chalk has an almost unfinished look to it that I think most car people think looks cool and most non-car people think looks, well, unfinished.
Thanks, I like frozen blue but don't love it! Guess that is why looking at options. I told myself I wouldn't get a silver/white/black car after owning these all my life, but hard to take a chance on frozen blue or mamba green with it so hard to see these in real life and my lock date coming in a few weeks. I guess I just hope some pictures help me decide!

Bimmerbob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 1981 SC, 2005 C4S, 2017 Macan Turbo, Tesla Model S, AM Vanquish, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I like the Crayon

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
Thanks, I like frozen blue but don't love it! Guess that is why looking at options. I told myself I wouldn't get a silver/white/black car after owning these all my life, but hard to take a chance on frozen blue or mamba green with it so hard to see these in real life and my lock date coming in a few weeks. I guess I just hope some pictures help me decide!
Here's a good video of a Panamera in Chalk. I saw one last week with all black rims and it looks very racy.

Honestly based on your comments you should get Mamba Green & tell your family to stuff it. It's absolutely stunning in person. Too loud for me (it's nearly green Lambo level of loud). I need to keep it low-key or I'll have a line outside my door of employees asking for raises.

How about Carmine Red?

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here's a good video of a Panamera in Chalk. I saw one last week with all black rims and it looks very racy.

Honestly based on your comments you should get Mamba Green & tell your family to stuff it. It's absolutely stunning in person. Too loud for me (it's nearly green Lambo level of loud). I need to keep it low-key or I'll have a line outside my door of employees asking for raises.

How about Carmine Red?
The chalk car looks very good.
I want to do green but let’s see if I can go through with all the negativity I get from wife and kids! It is a little loud but I also like it. Cannot do red just isn’t me!

Swede-ish

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Land Rover Defender 110, BMW 530e
Country flag
I was going to order that (I love blue), but chickened out and got Carrera white - still happy with it though! The new Neptune looks great in pix. Frozenblue was shocking to me in person - almost got that too!

Last edited:

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
The chalk car looks very good.
I want to do green but let’s see if I can go through with all the negativity I get from wife and kids! It is a little loud but I also like it. Cannot do red just isn’t me!
Have you looked at the Mamba Green thread on here? Some amazing pictures.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you looked at the Mamba Green thread on here? Some amazing pictures.
Thanks yes I did look at them. This one is my favorite. Plan on getting below wheels but standard brakes. Anyway I figure green, blue or chalk i can be happy with any of them

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon 1601960816038

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks yes I did look at them. This one is my favorite. Plan on getting below wheels but standard brakes. Anyway I figure green, blue or chalk i can be happy with any of them

1601960816038.png
Of course green is the colour to get. My guess is that all the non green taycan owners on this forum secretly have the green taycan as the wallpaper on their PCs, laptops and phones :)

My wife was and still is opposed to the green......

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
For comparison - Dolomite Silver (left); Ice Grey Metallic (middle) and GT Silver (right - not currently available on Taycan)
IMG_0052.jpg

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
and now in the flesh....

So, my car in Ice Grey Metallic has just arrived and I know everyone (including myself) were keen to see the colour on an actual car. Bear in mind the car has not been cleaned or had its PDI as yet.

I like it a lot as its not as stark as white but still shows off the lines of the car nicely. It did not come across as particularly "sparkly" but I think that was more a case of where it was parked (under a canopy).

Now its going to get prep'd, PPF'd in time I hope for next week...

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon A361ECB1-1DC8-49C8-96DB-C661FC7DCE4E_1_105_c

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon 721EBD17-D672-43AE-B30F-96B322F9DAE8_1_105_c

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon CA93AA23-0BF1-4060-B319-3517868DAEC6_1_105_c

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon A646D539-1ED7-4871-9F43-13AE43F040B9_1_105_c

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon 8C4DCB42-4A49-4ECD-97BE-C11B6A97C501_1_105_c

Porsche Taycan First official look: 7 new colors for 2021 Taycan: Neptune Blue, Cherry, Frozenberry, Coffee Beige, Mohagony, Ice Grey, Crayon 49D79180-847D-46D4-BC37-5FC31F2C5698_1_105_c

@LukeManning - I know your prospective customers will be keen to see it on an actual car so here you go... :)

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
and now in the flesh....

So, my car in Ice Grey Metallic has just arrived and I know everyone (including myself) were keen to see the colour on an actual car. Bear in mind the car has not been cleaned or had its PDI as yet.

I like it a lot as its not as stark as white but still shows off the lines of the car nicely. It did not come across as particularly "sparkly" but I think that was more a case of where it was parked (under a canopy).

Now its going to get prep'd, PPF'd in time I hope for next week...

A361ECB1-1DC8-49C8-96DB-C661FC7DCE4E_1_105_c.jpeg

721EBD17-D672-43AE-B30F-96B322F9DAE8_1_105_c.jpeg

CA93AA23-0BF1-4060-B319-3517868DAEC6_1_105_c.jpeg

A646D539-1ED7-4871-9F43-13AE43F040B9_1_105_c.jpeg

8C4DCB42-4A49-4ECD-97BE-C11B6A97C501_1_105_c.jpeg

49D79180-847D-46D4-BC37-5FC31F2C5698_1_105_c.jpeg

@LukeManning - I know your prospective customers will be keen to see it on an actual car so here you go... :)
Looks amazing , I nearly went for that but switched at the last minute to Mamba Green (which I haven't seen in real life). I think your colour looks amazing. I hope I never see one on the roads and think I should have gone for that. Haven't got mine yet, now 3 weeks late. :(