OP

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
Do you have anymore pics.....?
Found this on Twitter ... posted from @Porsche_France ... maybe ask them ;) ... I guess they shreddered a press embargo ....

... looks like steel metal blue .... feared it looks like baby blue ... but looks really very nice .. let me think over once more if my volcano grey was the right choice ...

Last edited:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Nah, don’t think so. There are too many real aspects to it. and when enlarged a lot you get a vignetting that is very much a photo type vignetting....... and why would Porsche France go to such extremely good render people to make a Monday morning tweet...... instead of just waiting till the color is out there.........

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
this pic was posted by Porsche France… I already asked on their Twitter feed if they had any other but no answer so far......

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I know...… and there are sure to be more Taycans running around the Netherlands than in France or Switzerland or worse Spain Portugal or Italy...… Just simply because the demographics dictate this as there will also be more in Norway...… Think you said that you will be getting yours in December..... I am LUCKY if I get mine before the Geneva motor show...…. And I will still be the first in Switzerland except the dealer demo cars...…….. :-(

So I dont think the where the picture was taken is important, rather that an official national Porsche site uses the picture as a Monday morning picker-upper for the week..... That would make it more likely real than not in my opinion at least......

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Probably shot during a publicity shoot for the Dutch market... :)

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Yes I know...… and there are sure to be more Taycans running around the Netherlands than in France or Switzerland or worse Spain Portugal or Italy...… Just simply because the demographics dictate this as there will also be more in Norway...… Think you said that you will be getting yours in December..... I am LUCKY if I get mine before the Geneva motor show...…. And I will still be the first in Switzerland except the dealer demo cars...…….. :-(

So I dont think the where the picture was taken is important, rather that an official national Porsche site uses the picture as a Monday morning picker-upper for the week..... That would make it more likely real than not in my opinion at least......
My order says December but I'm thinking more like March/April.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order says December but I'm thinking more like March/April.

ok. my order apparently says jan feb but my dealer says that never a customer car before the dealer demos and usually they wait to deliver to customers until after the geneva show in the beginning of march............ :-(

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Part of the Tour across Europe.
actually don’t think so since we have not seen any of the journalists taking any photos of the frozen blue and this one has a bike on top........ for me rather a publicity photo for the accessories brochure......
Sponsored

Reactions: Dee