Jonmar

First Name
Maryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman, 2022 Taycan on order!
Country flag
Good eye. Not many pick up on it. I like things to "match." :)

I did not spec the colored center caps, so the non colored are what I have (from the factory), but I swapped out the hood crest with silver and black to match them. I have not found one to swap the crest on the steering wheel and my key, but I am on the hunt.
Omg funny. I was thinking about the steering wheel if I changed these out. Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful
Sponsored

Lansford

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
IMO, given the size and visibility issues with the Taycan, rear wheel steering should be standard, rather than an option.
Peter. I lot of debate over RAS. And most of the folks who justify it comment on the length of the car. It is basically like driving an SUV (Audi Q7 or Acura MDX). And those tend to drive okay without RAS. Based on your experience, is the car that much harder to drive without it?

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Peter. I lot of debate over RAS. And most of the folks who justify it comment on the length of the car. It is basically like driving an SUV (Audi Q7 or Acura MDX). And those tend to drive okay without RAS. Based on your experience, is the car that much harder to drive without it?
But those cars have better visibility. There isn’t an option that is absolutely required, but RAS is a big plus IMO. It positively impacts my experience with the car every time I’m in it. And I was against it at first.

Lansford

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
But those cars have better visibility. There isn’t an option that is absolutely required, but RAS is a big plus IMO. It positively impacts my experience with the car every time I’m in it. And I was against it at first.
Thanks Peter. Appreciate it

Lansford

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I think whether or not the rear axle steering is needed depends on where you live. I went to UT Austin, then worked there for a few years before moving to Houston so I know that on campus, we often needed to parallel park, and many of the streets are narrow. But, Houston streets are much wider, and I don't remember the last time I needed to parallel park here so I don't think it'd be very handy. Also, to me the rear axle steering is another thing to break, and probably more difficult to align than without. My 2 cents.
Have you heard of folks having more maintenance issues with RAS? I did read about a Dad whole daughter curbed the back tired and ended up screwing the RAS up

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Have you heard of folks having more maintenance issues with RAS? I did read about a Dad whole daughter curbed the back tired and ended up screwing the RAS up
In all honesty, I haven't but logically anytime you add movement parts to anything to make it more complicated then there'll be more maintenance and more costs. I am not surprised at what you've read there.

Ledakar

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - production 01/22
Country flag
I have mine Mamba Green for one week - 950 km already on the clock.

I am missing two things - RAS and AC charger 22 kW. The standard in Poland is 11 kW.

But 4S Is a sweet spot - really. I don't need any more torque.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
B
My Cayman was black also. Had it coated and it was great. Getting the Taycan coated in two weeks.
Jet black metallic is no problem! Targa4S and Taycan4s CT same colour. Saves on paint stick!!

Rock

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Good luck! I love my black Taycan.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
At the last minute, I tried to add the chalk, but the build was locked. I like my Limestone, but the Chalk has the contrast with the seat backs in black and the rear seats look like two bucket seats with the rest of the area in black and only the seats in chalk.

Time to get the windows tinted!
TaycanCountyBldg.jpg
first you trick me with a water hose plugged into the car. then you park in front of a sign that says keep area clear. what kind of prankster are you?:like:

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
first you trick me with a water hose plugged into the car. then you park in front of a sign that says keep area clear. what kind of prankster are you?:like:
That is actually the delivery garage for our local county building in downtown. My brother is a LEO and slid me in the Mayor's and VIP secured parking when I had to run down their for some business. Ended up spending an hour and half showing damn near every one who walked in the car and features when I was trying to leave!

DocMart3n

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
A true beauty! I got mine last October and still enjoy driving it every day. Like you say - like no other car...
Sponsored