friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTS ST (on order), '22 Macan, Cirrus SR22
Country flag
Hey guys. Im new to the world of Porsche. Previously I have factory-ordered M and AMG cars so Im used to waiting... I currently have a "demand" order in place with a dealer in 070 order code. I understand this means that Im essentially just in line for an allocation. This dealer has stated that they will only take a deposit once the order gets into V0200 state. Which Im good with!

My question is - am I allowed to get on waiting lists with demand orders with multiple dealers? Would Porsche NA allow for this? My thought is that this would allow me to go with the dealer that has an allocation open up first. I dont want to do anything unethical here...

Thanks in advance!
f.
Sponsored

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. The short answer is: yes. You are absolutely allowed to be on multiple waitlists and to go with a dealer who has the next available allocation. There are a number of threads on here that discuss this in more detail than I can provide. My advise would be to call/email dealers around the country and see what you can find. Allocations are sparse. Waitlists have nothing do to with Porsche NA. Hope this helps...

OP
OP

friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. The short answer is: yes. You are absolutely allowed to be on multiple waitlists and to go with a dealer who has the next available allocation. There are a number of threads on here that discuss this in more detail than I can provide. My advise would be to call/email dealers around the country and see what you can find. Allocations are sparse. Waitlists have nothing do to with Porsche NA. Hope this helps...
That helps! thank you!

f.

OP
OP

friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Another question I had was - shouldn't I get some sort of a confirmation from dealers when they put me in a waitlist for an allocation? Should I request that they send me the copy of the demand order showing the 070 status? Ive added my name to a couple of dealers' list but only one of them sent me a demand order confirmation.

f/
Sponsored