FOD Lane Keeping Assist and Innodrive for MY 2022 PCM 6

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
FOD wasn’t available for MY 2022 but it is now. I was able to purchase ALK and PID. First 3 months free trial.

ALK was installed and functional when I entered my car 5 minutes later. No sign of Innodrive yet. The confirmation mail says different purchases won’t necessarily appear the same time. I will give it some time.

They also offer 7 GB data for 17 euro a month. Maybe I will activate it for a month during the summer holidays
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Because we don’t have unlimited data here in Belgium and I think it might be a better deal during holidays for the kids streaming on the car WiFi and not on their limited data. But out of family holiday trips it wouldn’t make sense. I sometimes run out of data during longer trips when I use my phone to navigate on CarPlay

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ok - I had assumed you had unlimited data across Europe (no roaming charges, cheap in UK) - if only on one device and share that via hotspot.

For Porsche Connect services you should have unlimited data by default but for other services not.

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Ok - I had assumed you had unlimited data across Europe (no roaming charges, cheap in UK) - if only on one device and share that via hotspot.

For Porsche Connect services you should have unlimited data by default but for other services not.
Belgium is a small country with only 3 providers. Roaming is free but data is still expensive. It would actually be cheaper to activate the 7 GB for a month during holidays. I have 4 GB and they charge 5 euro for each extra 500 MB.

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
After a month waiting I suddenly had a message that PID was available to install last Monday. Got a message it would start installation after locking the car and parking brake. Took 4 trips in 3 days but this afternoon it finally came through and PID trial is active.

Glad a didn’t take my car in for a day as suggeste by the dealer. They were going to physically open things and modules as only disconnecting the 12v battery as I suggested wouldn’t do the trick.

I saw one other similar report here were PID as fod took several weeks to install. And it did.

Now just see if I will purchase them after 3 months. Not sure about ALK. Don’t really like the steering wheel movements when I like to drive my self.

Porsche Taycan FOD Lane Keeping Assist and Innodrive for MY 2022 PCM 6 image
Sponsored