FOD now available for 2022 Taycans

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
If it is working on The car, you might get it free forever... Maybe wait for possible payment in 4th month? Otherwise shusshhhh :)
Yes that is What I was thinking too. The trial period should be over in a couple of days.
Sponsored

dutchcourage

First Name
Duco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Got my my22 last Wednesday but none of the FOD are available. Anyone else that has the same with a recently delivered vehicle?

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
Also don’t have FOD available on my 2022. May call the 1-800 to see if they have a perspective.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
We have a trip later this week so I wanted to try ALK. Went to purchase it and could not find FOD items within the MyPorsche web page. It was there earlier this month. Finally ended up in the Porsche connect store and it has a note that FOD is not available for 2022 models at this time. So it looks like Porsche pulled it. Maybe due to the software update????
You may need the latest software update to be applied first (coloured PCM icons) after which FoD should then be available.

If you already have this then potentially another issue or you don't have the factory fit dependent hardware pre-installed (ACC).

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD, MINI Cooper S, Harley Davidson FLDE
Country flag
Got my my22 last Wednesday but none of the FOD are available. Anyone else that has the same with a recently delivered vehicle?
With my car (also Dutch) it took almost three week before I could activate ALK. Just in time for a vacation to the south of France. My free period of three months ends September 1. Hesitating to continue, the corners are mostly fine but in a straight line the car bounces a bit between the lines.

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
We have a trip later this week so I wanted to try ALK. Went to purchase it and could not find FOD items within the MyPorsche web page. It was there earlier this month. Finally ended up in the Porsche connect store and it has a note that FOD is not available for 2022 models at this time. So it looks like Porsche pulled it. Maybe due to the software update????
I purchased a 2022 RWD, US, with ACC option last month. In my connect store I see only the Security pack and Verizon hotspot options. I do not see any FOD including ALK or InnoDrive.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
I purchased a 2022 RWD, US, with ACC option last month. In my connect store I see only the Security pack and Verizon hotspot options. I do not see any FOD including ALK or InnoDrive.
I also don't have anything other than security and Verizon data. I started a ticket with 1-800 Porsche, but that has not prompted them to contact me with any information.

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
I also don't have anything other than security and Verizon data. I started a ticket with 1-800 Porsche, but that has not prompted them to contact me with any information.
Is yours a recently purchased 2022? trying to find some pattern.

pdt6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Elantra N
Country flag
I was able to add Innodrive and ALK through FOD. PID installed but ALK failed and has left my system unstable. Apple Music and Spotify no longer work and the pcm has to be rebooted every time I start the car. I have a 2022 CT4.
Sponsored