sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Had my Taycan for 6 weeks now and I was finally going to download the ALK, Innodrive, etc... for the free 3 months to see how I like them. Going on a trip tomorrow and wanted to try them out. I go to purchase them just now and they aren't there anymore. No Services are listed at all - even the free ones that come with the car. The only one it lists is Online Software Update. I assume it's just a bug with their website that will be fixed soon - anyone else having this issue?

Update - now it shows it, but won't let me get past the 'choose region' screen. Just keeps going back to the 'choose region' screen over and over. Then when I log out and back in it goes back to showing only 1 service - Online Software Update.
Sponsored

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
You can try calling their customer service, but they weren’t helpful for my FoD problems. Enough calls to the dealer and it eventually got sorted (apparently it was something on their end that needed to be done). But if you had it & now it’s gone it could very well be on the PCNA side. Hope they can get it working for you before your trip…IMHO Innodrive is :cool:

Last edited: