frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Hey if anyone here who's car was on the Glovis Chorus and just got off in Benicia- have you been alerted by your sales person that the car is on a car carrier yet or been invoiced to the dealer?

I'm trying to extrapolate to a month from now to hopefully have mine roll off the Glovis Supreme so I can make the tax credit before the end of the year. Any info would be appreciated.
TIA.
Won't be so soon. The earliest you'll see movement is tomorrow or Thursday. I bet some cars will exit the port next week as well.

Unfortunately I think you will probably not be able to take delivery by 12/31 unless Glovis Supreme is ahead of schedule.

Tried to check status in TYD, interestingly TYD is not working. Do others have similar issue?
Works for me still, but no updates (still says on vessel) even though Glovis Chorus has left Benicia. There are periods of TYD not updating at all though, and the dealer system is more accurate.
Sponsored

Last edited:

obscurelyfamous

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Chalk Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD now says Port Processing at Benicia with an estimate of 12/17 for its completion. Again, hoping that is a stretch.

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
TYD now says Port Processing at Benicia with an estimate of 12/17 for its completion. Again, hoping that is a stretch.
Same here, but with an estimated completion date of 11/19 (lol)

If your current milestone is "Port Processing" (i.e. the Port Processing dot is red instead of white) then it usually means that Port Processing is complete.

The estimated/actual dates are updated separately (usually late at night PST) so you should see "Date of Milestone Completion" to be updated to today sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

Our cars are getting close to ready :)

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Actually correction to the above: it probably means that port processing has started (according to my dealer's tracking system).

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer that the car has been released for transport. Hopefully the car will be here today or tomorrow (Porsche Burlingame is just ~50 miles from Benicia).

Last edited:

obscurelyfamous

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Chalk Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer that the car has been released for transport. Hopefully the car will be here today or tomorrow (Porsche Burlingame is just ~50 miles from Benicia).
Nice. Lmk once it lands! Still waiting for a call.

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
My SA at redwood city told me car is expected to arrive by 12th .

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
My car has arrived at the dealership. PDI and delivery early next week. For Burlingame folks, a white Taycan base and a frozen berry Taycan 4S were also delivered.

Porsche Taycan Fog Horn Blow- Who is on the Glovis Chorus 2A9AA698-93DE-47CF-981F-9EDFB2F9CB63

Last edited:

obscurelyfamous

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Chalk Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car has arrived at the dealership. PDI and delivery early next week. For Burlingame folks, a white Taycan base and a frozen berry Taycan 4S were also delivered.

2A9AA698-93DE-47CF-981F-9EDFB2F9CB63.jpeg
Hmmm. I’m waiting on a Chalk 4S. Maybe my car missed the bus

Beautiful car! Congrats and enjoy