Are you from the US, or the UK?

• Total voters

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It might be my imagination, but it seems there are way more UK resident Taycan owners relative to the US, than you'd expect based on the relative populations. At least on this forum. Not sure what this means, but if I'm right, it's mildly interesting. Or maybe I'm wrong. At the very least, this will give Taycanforum addicts something else to talk about! (The US has roughly 5 times more residents than the UK. )
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Anyone else care to vote?

OP
OP

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I’m not sure if we have a statistically significant sample size yet, but this poll would indeed indicate there are way more UK Taycan owners relative to the US, than you would expect based on the populations. Interesting. Can anyone think of why this would be true?

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
I’m not sure if we have a statistically significant sample size yet, but this poll would indeed indicate there are way more UK Taycan owners relative to the US, than you would expect based on the populations. Interesting. Can anyone think of why this would be true?
Government incentives will play a big part. Company EVs are treated very favourably for tax purposes at the moment. And I believe the Scottish Government gives a interest free loan for the first £20,000.
Sponsored