• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ)

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
FOR SALE: 2022 Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo

VIN: WP0BB2Y11NSA71279

Rare and desirable Mamba Green Metallic with a full leather Limestone Beige/Black interior Taycan 4 S Cross Turismo – ORIGINAL MSRP $154,690.00.
Original owner with 4,900 miles, spotless Carfax, no accidents, paint, or glass repairs. This is a high-spec, custom build Taycan 4S with all the right options. The car was ordered and delivered by Porsche of Clearwater Florida, and is now located in Deptford, NJ 08096 (about 20 minutes southeast of Philadelphia, PA). Delivery and warranty punched on 7/25/2022. The car has 3.5 year remaining on the factory warranty, and 2.5 years remaining of free fast charging at Electrify America. Only selling as I have located an inbound Porsche which matches 100% of my wants and needs and would like to see this car go to a fellow enthusiast and not the dealer. All updates (including PCM update) and campaigns are 100% and up to date. It’s almost impossible to get an allocation to build a 4S Cross Turismo in this market, and not many are available for private sale. Here's an opportunity to acquire one with all the right equipment, in an amazing color, priced under MSRP!

The car is flawless and in better than delivered when new condition. The Taycan received a full paint correction, Suntek PPF protects the entire front including bumper, headlights, hood, fenders, charging doors, A-pillars and mirrors, and the entire exterior (paint, glass, trim, and wheels have 2 coats of CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating). The PPF, paint correction and ceramic coating cost $5,500.00.

Sale includes (2) keys, laminated original window sticker, build sheet, Porsche OEM EV charger, owner’s manual and all factory delivered documents.

Included please find high-resolution photos of the Taycan, along with the complete build sheet specification. Price: $149,997.00. Interested parties may contact me via PM, email at: [email protected] or via cell phone and text message at: 610.960.1858.

Complete Built Specification:

2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo / Mamba Green Metallic

• Full Leather Limestone Beige/Black
  • All Wheel Drive with Extended 93.4 kWh Performance Battery
  • Deletion of Model Designation
  • PSCB Brakes in White
  • Heated GT Steering Wheel
  • Luggage Compartment Partition Net
  • Roof Rails in Black Aluminum Finish
  • Heated Rear Seats
  • 21” Cross Turismo Wheel (Fitted with Goodyear All Season Tires)
  • Rear 2+1 Seats
  • Exterior Mirrors in Exterior Color and High Gloss Black
  • Door Handles in High Gloss Black
  • Supply Cable for NEMA 14-50 Supply Cable with Porsche EV Charger
  • Rear Windshield Wiper in High Gloss Black
  • Smoking Package
  • Seat Belts in Limestone Beige
  • Advanced 4-Zone Climate
  • On-Board 150 kW/400DC Charger
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
  • Window Trim in High Gloss Black
  • Under Door Puddle Light Projectors
  • Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum
  • Thermally & Noise Insulated Glass
  • Performance Package Including: Porsche Electric Sport Sound, Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus PTV+, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control PDCC Sport, Rear Axle Steering
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • Premium Package
  • Surround View Camera System
  • Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
  • Ionizer
  • Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
  • Heated Rear Seats
  • Power 14-Way Front Seats with Memory Package
  • Technology Package (with Passenger Side Display)
  • Burmester 3D High-End Surround Sound System
ORIGINAL MRSP: $154,690.00

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) At PPF Sho

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Charging at EA

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) CT Wheel

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Dash

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Detail

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Door Open

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Driver Side Better

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Front Angle

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Front Corner Close

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Interior

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) On Driveway

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Range

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Taycan Build Sheet Page 1

Porsche Taycan FOR SALE: High-Spec 2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (Private Owner in NJ) Taycan Build Sheet Page 2

OP
OP

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Price reduced to $145,000.00.

OP
OP

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Reduced one last time to $139,997.00 - firm. If there are no interested parties at this price point, I will simply keep and enjoy the car. It is an amazing machine.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Reduced one last time to $139,997.00 - firm. If there are no interested parties at this price point, I will simply keep and enjoy the car. It is an amazing machine.
Hard to understand how this car has not been snapped up at this price - even has the hard to fulfill Burmeister option never mind the paint protection etc - surely a dealer would actually give/trade you more than $139k, no?
Best of luck.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Hard to understand how this car has not been snapped up at this price - even has the hard to fulfill Burmeister option never mind the paint protection etc - surely a dealer would actually give/trade you more than $139k, no?
Best of luck.
timing is everything.

a few months ago the used car market was on fire, now prices have softened and dealerships are not paying up to get inventory.

I also would be happy to part ways with my car, and a few months ago I could have gotten $10-15k more for the car, now I'll just keep it until the lease expires.

jimshadow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, DB9, 599, Denali, X1, Tiguan
Country flag
this is a SERIOUSLY good looking car!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Best of luck.
Obviously the dealer offered less than $131k since with the sales tax credit on the value (7% in NJ if google is right) it would have netted the OP just over $140K towards the new Taycan. Used car market has been correcting fast for the last few months, not quite at pre-pandemic levels yet (at least according to quarterly reports I've seen), but well on its way. If it could go up so fast (went over 40% up in ~6 months starting end of 2021 IIRC), it can go back down just as fast. I've been watching the value of my current car melt away as my Taycan encounters one delay after another. Such is life.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In the spirit of helping out other Taycan owners, I’ll bite and add color. Correct, the state of NJ offers a sales tax trade credit. Just to be 100% on the numbers, it’s 6.625% here in NJ and not 7% as mentioned in a Google search.

I have what I believe to be an extremely well optioned Taycan 4S Cross Turismo. The vehicle had a $155k MSRP and I added the paint protection, PPF and ceramic coating protection at $5.5k. All told, $160k. Thankfully, I am not an emotional buyer and DID NOT pay an ADM to acquire this car when new. And I paid cash for the car and have the title in hand.

Yes, the car market is rapidly correcting and is super volatile right now. I had located a Miami Blue Macan GTS and was planning to go back to an ICE vehicle for a short while until the next Macan EV is launched (I am #3 on the list for the next Gen Macan). After speaking with several dealers (5 in various regions) trade offers on the Taycan were a low of $90k and a high of $103k. While I love cars and would be willing to take some loss on the Taycan, I am not prepared to take a full hair cut. Ended up the Miami Blue Macan GTS sold but I called 4 other dealers to continue the GTS shopping process.

The fact is that the dealerships are now paranoid and offering ridiculously low trade values (a) to protect themselves from the falling rapidly used car market and (b) to continue profiting on new vehicle sales by undervaluing trades. For the record, each new Macan GTS could be purchased at MSRP, but the trade values are way off the mark.

And with that said, I’ve reduced the price to what I believe to be a very reasonable ask for an amazing and like brand new Cross Turismo 4S. I truly love the car and will likely keep and continue to drive my Taycan unless someone sees the value. Try buying one from a dealership, they are still pushing for MSRP if you can find them, and most are not nearly my car’s spec.

I am on new car #57 and Porsche #10 and also own a 2022 718 Spyder which I plan to start enjoying come spring time. Yes, I enjoy cars and swap out often, but as I mentioned above, the dealership market is in a state of panic right now.

I want a new car but don’t need a new car. So, the Taycan remains for sale at $139,997.00 FIRM.

Last edited:

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
In the spirit of helping out other Taycan owners, I’ll bite and add color. Correct, the state of NJ offers a sales tax trade credit. Just to be 100% on the numbers, it’s 6.625% here in NJ and not 7% as mentioned in a Google search.

I have what I believe to be an extremely well optioned Taycan 4S Cross Turismo. The vehicle had a $155k MSRP and I added the paint protection, PPF and ceramic coating protection at $5.5k. All told, $160k. Thankfully, I am not an emotional buyer and DID NOT pay an ADM to acquire this car when new. And I paid cash for the car and have the title in hand.

Yes, the car market is rapidly correcting and is super volatile right now. I had located a Miami Blue Macan GTS and was planning to go back to an ICE vehicle for a short while until the next Macan EV is launched (I am #3 on the list for the next Gen Macan). After speaking with several dealers (5 in various regions) trade offers on the Taycan were a low of $90k and a high of $103k. While I love cars and would be willing to take some loss on the Taycan, I am not prepared to take a full hair cut. Ended up the Miami Blue Macan GTS sold but I called 4 other dealers to continue the GTS shopping process.

The fact is that the dealerships are now paranoid and offering ridiculously low trade values (a) to protect themselves from the falling rapidly used car market and (b) to continue profiting on new vehicle sales by undervaluing trades. For the record, each new Macan GTS could be purchased at MSRP, but the trade values are way off the mark.

And with that said, I’ve reduced the price to what I believe to be a very reasonable ask for an amazing and like brand new Cross Turismo 4S. I truly love the car and will likely keep and continue to drive my Taycan unless someone sees the value. Try buying one from a dealership, they are still pushing for MSRP if you can find them, and most are not nearly my car’s spec.

I am on new car #57 and Porsche #10 and also own a 2022 718 Spyder which I plan to start enjoying come spring time. Yes, I enjoy cars and swap out often, but as I mentioned above, the dealership market is in a state of panic right now.

I want a new car but don’t need a new car. So, the Taycan remains for sale at $139,997.00 FIRM.
Wow, dealers are really backing off on their trade #'s. Sign of the times. Less than 6 months ago I was paid $112k for a $124k MSRP 4S. $103 for a $155k car is definitely weak, but things are changing quickly. I'd hang onto it, I came from a Macan GTS and certainly wouldn't let my CT go for another, esepecially at a big loss.

OP
OP

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep. To get the Taycan 4S CT I traded a 2021 Cayenne Turbo Coupe and a 2021 Cayman GTS. The dealer paid me MSRP for both trades and sold me the Taycan for MSRP as well. Loved my 2015 Macan Turbo. Drove that car 78,000 miles and was thinking of trying one again. But, I do agree that the Taycan is the more “special” car.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep. To get the Taycan 4S CT I traded a 2021 Cayenne Turbo Coupe and a 2021 Cayman GTS. The dealer paid me MSRP for both trades and sold me the Taycan for MSRP as well.
Those times are gone, and not likely to come back any time soon, if ever. Even for those times though, you got a great deal :like: there since you got premium on the trade-ins but didn't pay premium on the new car.

I have what I believe to be an extremely well optioned Taycan 4S Cross Turismo. The vehicle had a $155k MSRP and I added the paint protection, PPF and ceramic coating protection at $5.5k. All told, $160k.
Dealers are going back to pre-pandemic pricing of trade-ins. Any after market add-ons like PPF are worth 0. I've even seen dealers taking off things like PPF and tint simply because they didn't want to warranty it (some manufacturers CPO programs require it IIRC), so it might actually be a ding against a trade in value. As for the options on the car, those depreciate at a significantly higher rate than the base car. Usually after 4 years they are not worth very much, while the base car trim has decent value (35-55%, depending on manufacturer, model, trim, assuming 12K a year). That's how lease residual values and wholesale values of cars are calculated. Last but not least, if the dealer can order a new car from the factory at a 10-20% off MSRP, the car instantly loses that much the second they hand over the keys to the customer. Of course, when buying a new car, the dealer can raise a trade-in value instead of discounting the new car, but that's just playing with numbers, the true trade-in is what they are willing to pay you in cash if you don't buy anything from them.

I think what you're seeing is them offering you wholesale trade-in value, meaning if they cannot sell it, they can offload it to a wholesaler at that price who will put it up for a dealer auction and hope to make a few % after auction fees.

I've always said the best time to buy a new car is when you want one, not when you need one. That's when you can make the best deals. I hope you get the price you are looking for, you are now competing with the dealers. I'll be in a similar situation once my Taycan arrives (hopefully next month), selling my old car (didn't even bother to consider a tradein in this market, especially as I would have to ship it 3,000 miles).

OP
OP

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good feedback @whitex. They are actually scared to death to pay for trades. Let’s not forget they don’t pay cash for inventory and have to floor plan these cars at 6-8% interest. Also, all of the dealers I spoke to are not hot on the Taycan. They say everyone they have is sitting for a long while. It’s really not a problem. The good news is that I got great money for my trades, only paid MSRP and in NJ there is NO state sales tax on EV’s. The bonus is that I truly love the car. It’s special, fun to drive and attracts all kinds of attention when out and about. This is my car sickness and clearly a want and not a need. Unless someone sees the value, I will drive and enjoy the car until the new Macan EV is launched.

Good luck when your time comes, the market will not be getting any better soon.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They are actually scared to death to pay for trades. Let’s not forget they don’t pay cash for inventory and have to floor plan these cars at 6-8% interest.
You are right, I forgot about this aspect. For each $100K sitting on their lot is costing them $500-$700 a month in interest!

Also, all of the dealers I spoke to are not hot on the Taycan. They say everyone they have is sitting for a long while.
Yea, expensive cars tend to sit a while, especially when economy is correcting. I think the dealers also got spoiled during the post pandemic car market boom - cars sold themselves, often before they arrived on the lot, as they had more customers than cars. Furthermore, with places like Porsche, it created an even greater illusion of demand, as people started getting on multiple waiting lists at multiple dealers after dealers stopped trading allocations with each other. This creates an amplified effect of people droping out, whether because they finally found a car, or because they changed their mind, or cannot afford it anymore with the high interest rates - a single customer out shrinks multiple waitlists.

in NJ there is NO state sales tax on EV’s.
NICE! We used to have this in WA long ago - removed 8 years ago as "EV's are rich peoples toys, and left wing governments don't subsidize rich people" and "Washington does not have an air pollution problem". The latter was also the reason given why EV's never got free HOV access.

Good luck when your time comes, the market will not be getting any better soon.
Yep, I know. I'm not in the rush, so no need to firesale, but also have a potential plan B to trade this car and another one for one new one, where I can utilize the car market going down to get a better price on the new one (argument being, hey, you are giving me less money for a trade-in because people are not buying, well I am giving you less money for the new one for the same reason - also, you can sell two cheaper cars easier than one expensive car). We'll see. My Taycan is still on a boat, so many things can happen to delay it.

Last edited:

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Sounds like the trade-in value is about 30% off original MSRP. That sounds about right for most expensive cars after 1 MY. Its just that the used car market is returning to how it used to be. The frustrating part is that the new car market still seems pretty high (MSRP still seems like best case scenario, certainly no discounts). I suppose that will self correct as buyers who would otherwise trade in for a new car aren't willing to pay the delta.
Sponsored