Found new Taycan on showroom floor.

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
A month ago I dented the rear end of my Macan and decided to look for another Macan to trade. The dealer didn’t have any Macans but a brand new Taycan with 100 miles was sitting on the showroom floor. Apparently someone ordered it and changed their mind. I bought, it was my perfect build! I knew nothing about electric cars but learned quickly and love it. So keep checking with dealers, might be one sitting at the dealers.
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Congratulations but if there are no pictures it didn’t happen. Share some Taycan photos so we can drool please.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
A month ago I dented the rear end of my Macan and decided to look for another Macan to trade. The dealer didn’t have any Macans but a brand new Taycan with 100 miles was sitting on the showroom floor. Apparently someone ordered it and changed their mind. I bought, it was my perfect build! I knew nothing about electric cars but learned quickly and love it. So keep checking with dealers, might be one sitting at the dealers.
There are too many Taycans around to be honest. I regret less about ordering the Cross Turismo but it’s just a matter of time before there are even more cross turismo.

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
There are too many Taycans around to be honest. I regret less about ordering the Cross Turismo but it’s just a matter of time before there are even more cross turismo.
I barely see them where I live, but when I went to Los Angeles, it almost got boring seeing so many!

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
There is I think a turbo s CT at Marin Porsche. Buyer dropped out at last minute so anyone with deep pockets looking for the fastest possible version should give them a call. The service guy told me about it when I picked up my car after the interior sensor fix last week.

Reactions: B61

jonbek

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
finder.porsche.com is always your best friend in the hunt.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Awesome find! Just out of curiosity was there any ADM (additional dealer markup)? Seen some recently in CA… thanks

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
There is I think a turbo s CT at Marin Porsche. Buyer dropped out at last minute so anyone with deep pockets looking for the fastest possible version should give them a call. The service guy told me about it when I picked up my car after the interior sensor fix last week.
I saw that one too… Very nice but you had to buy a 10K electric bike and 6K Porsche design watch to take it home with you…

OP
OP
Pat

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
No dealer mark up. Original sticker price.

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
They are making a few bucks on the bike and watch but not marking up the car. Not a bad deal.

Sorry

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Cabriolet; Taycan on order
Country flag
You miss the whole build experience though, regardless if you've done it before, not the same if you buy a car straight from the dealer.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
very nice, the white really pops too. If I was in a less grey and dull country I'd be going for white

I was all set to buy nearly-new but am making use of business capital allowances so have to get new sadly
Sponsored