Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I thought I would tap into this forum's experiences to see if there are any additional opportunities or recommendations for a trip to the Motor Show.

I will be heading out there on Sept 16th to check out my new car. I've asked the Porsche manager here to see if there is any 'special' event, room, info or other that I should be aware of for people who have put down a deposit on the car. Anyone else have any info on this?
Sponsored

Jraeven

First Name
Joop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo (cab), Cayenne S, AMG GT-C, Audi R8
Country flag
In the past they had a "VIP" section. In this room a limited number of people were allowed and you could have a better look to the new cars (and openbar). you need an invitation from you porsche dealer for this.

Pestouille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
I thought I would tap into this forum's experiences to see if there are any additional opportunities or recommendations for a trip to the Motor Show.

I will be heading out there on Sept 16th to check out my new car. I've asked the Porsche manager here to see if there is any 'special' event, room, info or other that I should be aware of for people who have put down a deposit on the car. Anyone else have any info on this?
I'll be there with my wife.
We've been invited by Porsche don't know yet all details but It will cost us 1k Euros. We will hopefully have a special event.
AFAIK not everyone who put a deposit will have the opportunity to join this event.

Regards,

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
For Swiss people there is an event organized also on the 16th with VIP access, here is the programm I received

Porsche Taycan Frankfurt Motor Show upload_2019-8-8_6-55-37

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend:crying:

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
For Swiss people there is an event organized also on the 16th with VIP access, here is the programm I received

upload_2019-8-8_6-55-37.png

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend

Last edited:

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
TIM, first of all, enjoy your stay, 2nd, if you can, post pics and videos of the car!

Regards!

docdav

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo v70
Country flag
I ordered my car from Porsche Hamburg NW. Got invited to IAA and Hospitality Center with personal guide fra Porsche for free. The Germans know how to take care of costumers ;-) My wife my son and I am going on the 21.9

soly20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 TT, Range Rover Sport, BMW 525
Country flag
I placed the deposit on August 1st. i got a receipt from them stating my deposit is for a "Taycan Turbo". Nothing else so far.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I placed the deposit on August 1st. i got a receipt from them stating my deposit is for a "Taycan Turbo". Nothing else so far.
the dealers in each country appear to all be doing different things. My experience in US is nothing like the rest of this thread. I had to double check the dealer actually did anything at all...
Sponsored