From V250 to delivery in US

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Anyone have a recent timeframe from V250 until delivery in the US? If so, how long did it take and if you are a west coaster, let us know as the Panama Canal adds time. Just wondering as I know Porsche is pushing cars out the door like crazy. I went V250 on 12/23.
Sponsored

AgProf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (993), 911 Cab, BMW 228xi, Taycan 4s
Country flag
Anyone have a recent timeframe from V250 until delivery in the US? If so, how long did it take and if you are a west coaster, let us know as the Panama Canal adds time. Just wondering as I know Porsche is pushing cars out the door like crazy. I went V250 on 12/23.
My experience so far(actual dates):
V250 10/22
V260 11/04 Entry body shop
V300 11/10 Exit production
V331 11/12 Entry Port of Emden
V332 11/24 Exit Port of Emden
Entry Port of San Diego 12/18
Delivery ?? next week or two.
I tracked it from Emden and the Panama Canal was a 1 day experience.

AgProf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (993), 911 Cab, BMW 228xi, Taycan 4s
Country flag
How do you guys track delivery? I just put my order in - build sheet says V200.
How do you guys track delivery? I just put my order in - build sheet says V200.
Ask your sales person for a copy of the tracking page for the "Porsche Sales and Mangement System." This will show you the the planned dates, expected dates, and actual dates for the various steps in the order tracking process. These dates are not in stone and will shift during the process. First real milestone is the V250 Vehicle Fixed Date, which is essentially the date after which you can't make changes to your build (for all intents and purposes). After the build is locked the system is fairly close on what to expect for the various stages. Once your at Emden and a ship is assigned you can track it through vessel finder.com or other sites. Your sales person should keep you up to date.
Sponsored