FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Anyone add PPF to their frozen Berry? I have a CT on order, and am considering it for protection, but have also heard that it can impact metallic paint color sheens?
Sponsored

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Anyone add PPF to their frozen Berry? I have a CT on order, and am considering it for protection, but have also heard that it can impact metallic paint color sheens?
I have the front end ppf but not the full vehicle and you can’t tell the difference between the fender and the door.

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
I have the front end ppf but not the full vehicle and you can’t tell the difference between the fender and the door.
Awesome thanks! If you had to do it again would you do the same (front end only), or do the whole vehicle?

Im thinking of just doing front end as well to prevent chips

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Awesome thanks! If you had to do it again would you do the same (front end only), or do the whole vehicle?

Im thinking of just doing front end as well to prevent chips
None of my previous vehicles ever any chips on the sides. They had door dings but I don’t think the ppf would’ve prevented those so no need to do the full ppf and save $4k

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
First drive in 2024.

IMG_2989.jpeg
Very nice. Great background. I wish mine was that clean...! Nothing but rain and mud around here at the moment, so not been worth cleaning it. Your car looks good, especially with those wheels. 👍

laua

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, V60, CT4S incoming
Country flag
Very nice. Great background. I wish mine was that clean...! Nothing but rain and mud around here at the moment, so not been worth cleaning it. Your car looks good, especially with those wheels. 👍
Thanks! I used a Turtle hybrid ceramic product on the car when it was new. Went on very easy and it’s held up very well over the rainy season here in NJ. I’ve only done a few quick waterless washes and maybe one spray down over the 7 months I’ve had the car. I’m sure it doesn’t hold up to scrutiny for someone that’s nitpicky about their detailing but I’m happy with the result particularly as it’s a daily driver.

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Thanks! I used a Turtle hybrid ceramic product on the car when it was new. Went on very easy and it’s held up very well over the rainy season here in NJ. I’ve only done a few quick waterless washes and maybe one spray down over the 7 months I’ve had the car. I’m sure it doesn’t hold up to scrutiny for someone that’s nitpicky about their detailing but I’m happy with the result particularly as it’s a daily driver.
Looks like it truly works. I tend to spend hours on my car when I get the chance, but I would like to get something to help with the finish, so might have a look at ceramic. Amazing you have only had to clean it a couple of times in 7 months.

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Bit late posting this, but excited to have officially joined the Frozen Berry club a few months ago :cool:
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BERRY METALLIC Taycan Club FB_redacted IMG_9042
Sponsored