Frozen Blue and Gentian Blue Taycan 4S (From LA Auto Show Debut)

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
felixtb your signature picture has a frozen blue colour that I really like. If the car looked that that in the real world I would order that. I do not like the baby blue colour at all as I the other pictures. I can not get to see a real car in that colour so will most likely go fora Carrera White Metalic?
Has anyone any further pictures of the Frozen Blue?
Sponsored

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I went back through my photos and I've only got pics of Gentian Blue and Carerra Metallic White. They had swatches of all the interior materials, and pretty much all the combinations of silver/glossy/carbon fiber trim, but they didn't have exterior paint swatches that I saw. I don't remember seeing any Frozen Blue so I'm afraid I'm not much help here. I think you've got to see it in the flesh since it's such an unusual color. Not sure if it's like the 'Gulf Blue' porsche's of old or not.

These were the cars that did it for me in CWM.

imagetaycan2.jpeg

View attachment 2298

View attachment 2299

vD50lyWxQ7yxfYWOQCNNyQ.jpg
Thanks very much for checking, and for the photos, regardless. My rep is at Porsche today for "training," so hopefully I'll have something to share soon.

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
Unfortunately it looks like Fiat 500 Baby Blue;)
hmmmmm.......I guess that reasoning also eliminates white, black, silver and grey....actually Gentian Blue as well as it is almost identical to a color on the Honda Fit. Oh, I see some Hyundai with almost identical to the Mamba Green....Carmine Red it is then? :CWL::CWL::CWL: Just kidding, color preference is obviously personal

I am leaning to the frozen blue. Gorgeous color and fits on the Taycan.....just my personal preference. Or wife's first choice......so Frozen Blue

Actually, all colors chosen by Porsche look really good, but just really bored by white, black silver and grey.....Where I live, those colors probably represent 90% of all Porsche's, if not all cars!! So boring........and this car is supposed represent something new.....so Frozen Blue, Gentian Blue, Mamba or Carmine Red please.

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
hmmmmm.......I guess that reasoning also eliminates white, black, silver and grey....actually Gentian Blue as well as it is almost identical to a color on the Honda Fit. Oh, I see some Hyundai with almost identical to the Mamba Green....Carmine Red it is then? :CWL::CWL::CWL: Just kidding, color preference is obviously personal

I am leaning to the frozen blue. Gorgeous color and fits on the Taycan.....just my personal preference. Or wife's first choice......so Frozen Blue

Actually, all colors chosen by Porsche look really good, but just really bored by white, black silver and grey.....Where I live, those colors probably represent 90% of all Porsche's, if not all cars!! So boring........and this car is supposed represent something new.....so Frozen Blue, Gentian Blue, Mamba or Carmine Red please.
Those are the four I'd choose, though gentian blue strikes me as a traditional Porsche color.
Sponsored