Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
Well I finally picked up my Frozen Blue, Crayon Interior 4S yesterday.

After truly horrible weather over the weekend it wasn't the best day for it but the sun did come out for a solid 15 minutes!

I've not seen many/any Frozen blue cross turismos on here so if anyone is considering it have a look at these....I'm really happy with it. I did go and have a look over it before it was detailed with all the transport stickers on it etc. and did think WTF have I done but now I love it!

Successfully managed to get a profile working overnight so now just have to sit in it for 4 hours and play with the settings.

Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered IMG_0883
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered IMG_0868
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered IMG_0880
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered IMG_0888
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered IMG_0891

gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
Do you have a nuclear fallout shelter ? :CWL: ... (Top left of last picture)

Lovely car .. part of me would be tempted to get a orange strip down centre and recreate the old gulf racing iconic livery

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag

After truly horrible weather over the weekend it wasn't the best day for it but the sun did come out for a solid 15 minutes!

I've not seen many/any Frozen blue cross turismos on here so if anyone is considering it have a look at these....I'm really happy with it. I did go and have a look over it before it was detailed with all the transport stickers on it etc. and did think WTF have I done but now I love it!

Successfully managed to get a profile working overnight so now just have to sit in it for 4 hours and play with the settings.

IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg
IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0888.jpeg
IMG_0891.jpeg
Looks awesome in English weather and like Ice grey suits to Northern Europe climate so well.

Olle-swe

First Name
Olle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Coupe GTS
Country flag

IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg
IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0888.jpeg
IMG_0891.jpeg
Really nice combo! Never liked the color on the regular Taycan but here, it looks fantastic ?

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
I ordered CT4S in frozen blue too but with 20" wheels. So, you showed me a glimpse of how mine will look like. ?

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Personally I don't think there's a BAD colour on any Taycan, Porsche does such a good job with their paint technology. I'm continually stunned by the finish on cars posted by new owners. Beautiful!

Originally I wasn't a fan of the crayon look but now I've been converted! That blue looks amazing! Congrats! It'll be a nice shot of blue during the grey winters! :)

BartA

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
These wheels work with every color combination :clap:

CR05TUR

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR sport ,fiat 500e and awaiting a taycan CT
Country flag
a stunning colour , calipers and wheels look great ..... have a Gentian blue CT4S coming sometime in june was going to be end of march ...........my FOMO is going into overdrive now ( or in new speak launch control! )

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Lovely car .. part of me would be tempted to get an orange strip down centre and recreate the old gulf racing iconic livery
[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that. My wife and I are ordering a frozen blue GTS and I've managed to talk her into deviated stitching. I am all for orange because I love the iconic Gulf colors and think it would be really cool. She won't go for it - I also want red calipers, so that's a problem. We're going to do red or blue...

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Car looks amazing! Congrats!

Question.. I cannot locate "Crayon" on the configurator. Is it Slate Grey? Or, Chalk? I'm thinking of Slate Grey for my Frozen Blue.. Coud you send a snap of the interior when you have a minute?

Yan355

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 GTS, Cayenne, Audi A7
Country flag
Car looks amazing! Congrats!

Question.. I cannot locate "Crayon" on the configurator. Is it Slate Grey? Or, Chalk? I'm thinking of Slate Grey for my Frozen Blue.. Coud you send a snap of the interior when you have a minute?
Hi bud

crayon is chalk in some countries cheers

Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue Cross Turismo 4S (CT4S) Delivered 62360C49-7D38-4938-B03D-FB45FBC20237

OP
OP
Beardo

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag