Chris36

First Name
Christophe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan rwd
Country flag
Otherwise I don't really like the red interior, white corresponded better to blue but less sporty I think.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Confirmed my build yesterday for my Frozen Blue Turbo Saloon. Build slot is October.
Contemplating a full Gulf Racing, dirty Le Mans wrap... or maybe more subtle with Gulf Orange on the front blades, rear diffuser, side skirt inserts.

Hopefully get the car end of November/early December
I'm toying with ordering FB with chalk interior and orange deviated stitching, as I love the Gulf Racing colors. Have you picked up your car yet? Did you do any orange mods? If so, I'd love to see a pic.

Nmoranda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Has anyone in California gotten the black/yellow license plate with this color? Debating if I should now, i've gotten this on my last few cars but not sure if it will look as good as it does on most colors
I got the reviver e-plate and changed the background to black. It’s amazing and I think I’ve received more compliments on the plate than the color or my car.

w1z

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
:clap:Oh yes! You'd better be Chairperson if you're the only member to have actually taken delivery!
:CWL:

I actually got an update today from the dealers and surprise surprise, its been delayed again. Hopefully end of March :rolleyes:

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Visited the Silverstone Experience Centre today- there were 4 FB's: a saloon on display inside the building, 2 saloons for driving, and a CT in the main holding park. I took a few pictures of the CT because it features gloss black handles, which I wasn't sure would go with the matt black plastic arches and FB...but now having finally seen the combo in person, they're definitely staying on my build. (excuse the framing- I was more interested in the handles?)
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 20220217_102129
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 20220217_102156

w1z

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Visited the Silverstone Experience Centre today- there were 4 FB's: a saloon on display inside the building, 2 saloons for driving, and a CT in the main holding park. I took a few pictures of the CT because it features gloss black handles, which I wasn't sure would go with the matt black plastic arches and FB...but now having finally seen the combo in person, they're definitely staying on my build. (excuse the framing- I was more interested in the handles?)
20220217_102129.jpg
20220217_102156.jpg
I was all set on having a Mamba Green Taycan, Frozen Blue wasn't even on my radar. I walked into the Silverstone lobby and that FB beast dropped my jaw . I called up the dealer after my experience day and changed my order to FB with black handles and the electric charging port to.
I also fell in love with that exact CT, got loads of pictures of her....Seems like she gets around a bit :)