WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I was going with my safe option of Gentian Blue, but was curious to see what Frozen Blue looked like in real life, as I doubted that the configurator rendering was realistic, I knew that the brick-sized samples at the dealerships often don't give a good impression of a full vehicle, and I wouldn't trust photos taken with smartphones to reproduce colours accurately (particularly colour saturation). Luckily I found a dealership not too far away with 2 vehicles, here are photos taken a couple of minutes apart on my phone- I can vouch for them being close to reality. Bottom line- I got an emotional reaction that matched the excitement of my original test drive, put down a deposit the next day, and am now just hoping that this colour is still available when I eventually get a build slot.
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club FrozBlueB
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club FrozBlueA

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was going with my safe option of Gentian Blue, but was curious to see what Frozen Blue looked like in real life, as I doubted that the configurator rendering was realistic, I knew that the brick-sized samples at the dealerships often don't give a good impression of a full vehicle, and I wouldn't trust photos taken with smartphones to reproduce colours accurately (particularly colour saturation). Luckily I found a dealership not too far away with 2 vehicles, here are photos taken a couple of minutes apart on my phone- I can vouch for them being close to reality. Bottom line- I got an emotional reaction that matched the excitement of my original test drive, put down a deposit the next day, and am now just hoping that this colour is still available when I eventually get a build slot.
That’s good to hear, especially as someone who’s Frozen Blue 4S is on its way to Emden now, having ordered it based on pictures and a small panel in the showroom. One thing we knew, a bold car deserves a bold color, certainly wasn’t a typical safe color like we’ve had on our Macan’s. We even did the Mission-E wheels painted in FBM.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club F862F048-6C41-4C7D-A30E-BA8096749F69

It is funny how different pictures on this and other forums render the color. Hoping ours elicits the same emotional response when we finally get to see it in person. Hard to believe this is the same color.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club D004C2D6-7517-42E7-A852-7D3C1D4E42D6

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here are a couple of pics of mine that render the color pretty well. Frozen Blue Metallic is spectacular and I literally haven’t gotten one poor review from friends/passersby. It’s not a color for everyone—there’s a reason that white, black and silver sell so well—but it’s beautiful.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 784B2F71-2C19-496C-8480-54521F0FDDCB

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 199AADE3-ABC5-4C51-AA93-0C31E5B1DDD1

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Saw one today NE plate in the Place du Marché in Vevey. Looked stunning ?

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s good to hear, especially as someone who’s Frozen Blue 4S is on its way to Emden now, having ordered it based on pictures and a small panel in the showroom. One thing we knew, a bold car deserves a bold color, certainly wasn’t a typical safe color like we’ve had on our Macan’s. We even did the Mission-E wheels painted in FBM.

F862F048-6C41-4C7D-A30E-BA8096749F69.jpeg

It is funny how different pictures on this and other forums render the color. Hoping ours elicits the same emotional response when we finally get to see it in person. Hard to believe this is the same color.

D004C2D6-7517-42E7-A852-7D3C1D4E42D6.jpeg
That looks so nice!! I was leaning towards Neptune Blue but the wifey swayed me to FB. I will hopefully be picking mine up this week.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
That looks so nice!! I was leaning towards Neptune Blue but the wifey swayed me to FB. I will hopefully be picking mine up this week.
Wow, two Frozen Blue Taycans on the same boat. We will have to get together in the Spring for pictures and to compare notes. Mine is a Taycan 4 CT. My wife also picked out the color.

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Wow, two Frozen Blue Taycans on the same boat. We will have to get together in the Spring for pictures and to compare notes. Mine is a Taycan 4 CT. My wife also picked out the color.
lol. the FB has definitely grown on me
i got the 4S. I can’t wait I’m just watching YouTube videos of the Taycan now.

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
Has anyone gotten a frozen blue with Atacama beige? I'd like to upgrade to Olea but chalk/black is not available unfortunately.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Black accents intensify the blue in my opinion, so I've gone for all the gloss black options. I'd originally intended to have no rear variant badge, but once I decided on FB I wanted the extra black accent.
Same here! I went with all gloss black accents including wheels. I hope you enjoy it!

Depending on the lighting the blue changes intensity, which is beautiful.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Here's a photo of mine. To be honest, I find this colour extremely hard to recreate in the photo. Like 99% of photos I saw don't show the proper colour...

blue_008.jpg
Your photo really emphasizes your point since the colors of the front and rear fenders do not match and look like two different colors.