WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Wouldn’t want someone to order it and be disappointed given that many are buying there cars without the benefit of seeing so many things in person.
Good point. Even without human intervention, in the digital age all photos get enhanced (or distorted depending on your point of view) by the device that captures them, the device that displays them and potentially in between those 2, platforms such as Instagram. Everything is getting manipulated to align with someone's (even if just the software developer) prejudice as to what makes an attractive image. And then the scale of that manipulation is cynically played down by describing them as just "filters".
On the other hand, IMO the Porsche Configurator rendering doesn't do FB justice. It really does need to be viewed in person, preferable in a variety of lighting/natural light conditions.
Sponsored

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Good point. Even without human intervention, in the digital age all photos get enhanced (or distorted depending on your point of view) by the device that captures them, the device that displays them and potentially in between those 2, platforms such as Instagram. Everything is getting manipulated to align with someone's (even if just the software developer) prejudice as to what makes an attractive image. And then the scale of that manipulation is cynically played down by describing them as just "filters".
On the other hand, IMO the Porsche Configurator rendering doesn't do FB justice. It really does need to be viewed in person, preferable in a variety of lighting/natural light conditions.
Agreed. It really does look more Frozen in person and not like a warm blue. A nice color that doesnt need it color to be altered for presentation.

Allegedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender, '22 Ford Bronco, '22 Tayc
Country flag
Like other colors, it shifts in different light. It has moments where it looks a little powder, usually in the brightest sunlight/middle of the day.

Very few cars could pull this color off and not look ridiculous. On the Taycan, it really works.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20220429_121352270~5

I'll be doing a ceramic coating that I've done on 2 other vehicles and, on both, this particular ceramic warmed the paint up and gave it more depth. I'm neutral on the potential added warmth but I definitely want the depth.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Like other colors, it shifts in different light. It has moments where it looks a little powder, usually in the brightest sunlight/middle of the day.

Very few cars could pull this color off and not look ridiculous. On the Taycan, it really works.

PXL_20220429_121352270~5.jpg

I'll be doing a ceramic coating that I've done on 2 other vehicles and, on both, this particular ceramic warmed the paint up and gave it more depth. I'm neutral on the potential added warmth but I definitely want the depth.
This is a much more accurate representation of the color.

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Any members seen any further shots of this particular Frozen Blue Cross ?
Believe they have been previously listed but I am unable to find them .
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 5972BDF4-1520-4269-AE0F-F88076701EFE

Many thanks for your help.

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
5972BDF4-1520-4269-AE0F-F88076701EFE.jpeg

I've seen them. This is mine 😊

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
5972BDF4-1520-4269-AE0F-F88076701EFE.jpeg

More photos for you. I love the color.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3538

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3550

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 20220513_192140

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I'm too impatient to wait for it to be finished, but at least the lack of doors allows me to confirm they fitted red seatbelts. The few orange things in shot confirm my expectation that an orange version of the red/black 2 tone would look great. Oh and I hope that's protective trim over my gloss black window surrounds, else they've mistakenly given me the worst-fitting silver trim.
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club Side View reduced

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
I'm too impatient to wait for it to be finished, but at least the lack of doors allows me to confirm they fitted red seatbelts. The few orange things in shot confirm my expectation that an orange version of the red/black 2 tone would look great. Oh and I hope that's protective trim over my gloss black window surrounds, else they've mistakenly given me the worst-fitting silver trim.
Side View reduced.jpg
Have you noticed the jumper cables on the side of the gray pillar… do we know if they are for jump starting the unbuilt car and help it on its way to the next assembly station, or for the poor software quality control intern whose heart stops every time they test a car ? :CWL::headbang:

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag