FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Get FBM with red! I did red interior on mine - it looks incredible. IMO the monotone interior colors do not do the car justice.
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@XLR82XS did you pair FBM with the Bordeaux Red? I went with Slate Grey with FBM accent interior door trim.
White exterior. Send photos of your FBM trim. I held off on painted trim as I was concerned about how it would look. There are ZERO cars at dealers with paint-to-match interior trim.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
White exterior. Send photos of your FBM trim. I held off on painted trim as I was concerned about how it would look. There are ZERO cars at dealers with paint-to-match interior trim.
I’ve seen a few parked up at the dealership forecourts. I saw a Carrara White with painted interior and wood, see attached. I think it looked beautiful.

I’ll post pictures when I get my Taycan delivered, most likely early June.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4580.JPEG

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That does look classy. ?

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
My FBM 4S w/RaceTex interior:
Collected my FBM Turbo w/RaceTex interior on 7 April, immediately drove it under I-25 to the shop for full PPF/ceramic, picked it up and drove it around for a few days and then left it behind on a railway trip to California, missing the Taycan terribly. Arriving back in Albuquerque today. So, I'll post another photo or two including an interior shot.

Love me some Racetex interior in the Taycan!

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20210417_172417838

Last edited:

PorscheGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan GTS, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just purchased a Turbo in Frozen Blue. Got a $35k CAD discount off msrp as it was a 2020 model that hadn’t sold and the dealer was motivated to move it. Couldn’t not do the deal at that discounted price.

I have been a black/grey kind of guy but loved the frozen blue at first glance. Does anyone regret getting a Taycan in this colour? I am nervous as some people in this forum seem to have a low opinion of it. The opinions don’t really matter, but I am concerned the colour won’t look the same as it does on the configurator? Am I worrying for no reason?

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Just purchased a Turbo in Frozen Blue. Got a $35k CAD discount off msrp as it was a 2020 model that hadn’t sold and the dealer was motivated to move it. Couldn’t not do the deal at that discounted price.

I have been a black/grey kind of guy but loved the frozen blue at first glance. Does anyone regret getting a Taycan in this colour? I am nervous as some people in this forum seem to have a low opinion of it. The opinions don’t really matter, but I am concerned the colour won’t look the same as it does on the configurator? Am I worrying for no reason?
$35k CAD ($28k USD) off is a good deal. It’s amazing how much margin is built into these cars.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Frozen blue looks incredible - nothing to worry about. I almost pulled the trigger on that color when ordered 4/1. With red or chalk interiors it really pops. Congrats on the purchase.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Does anyone have pics of Frozen Blue with Black Interior w/Neodyme Accents?