gt03raf

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jaguar ipace, taycan turbo on order
Country flag
Confirmed my build yesterday for my Frozen Blue Turbo Saloon. Build slot is October.
Contemplating a full Gulf Racing, dirty Le Mans wrap... or maybe more subtle with Gulf Orange on the front blades, rear diffuser, side skirt inserts.

Hopefully get the car end of November/early December

Tomsk

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Has anyone gone with a contrasting colour on the seats? I have just setup my spec and opted FB with 18 way sports seats with black leather and contrasting Crayon insert. (That's the same as chalk in the UK)
Was also considering speed blue as an option but as I havent seen FB in the flesh I am not sure if the two blues would clash? Any photos/help appreciated

FrozenInLA

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
After Titanium Ceramic Coating

45949B41-11A1-4434-B1A6-80CEEA3F398C.jpeg
Hi Joseph:
Can I ask where you had your ceramic coating done? I assume it was in Southern California?

I’ll be on the lookout for my Frozen Blue twin in LA!

Thanks

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Has anyone gone with a contrasting colour on the seats? I have just setup my spec and opted FB with 18 way sports seats with black leather and contrasting Crayon insert. (That's the same as chalk in the UK)
Was also considering speed blue as an option but as I havent seen FB in the flesh I am not sure if the two blues would clash? Any photos/help appreciated
When you say contrasting color, you mean two-tone interior, right?

I have limestone beige/black on FBM and it looks great. Crayon/black would look even better IMO. I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep it clean and felt beige would hold up better.

Tomsk

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
When you say contrasting color, you mean two-tone interior, right?

I have limestone beige/black on FBM and it looks great. Crayon/black would look even better IMO. I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep it clean and felt beige would hold up better.
Got any photos you can post?

9J1_JJ

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
9J1 4S, 991 Targa 4S, 993 C2, 964 C2, 964 Turbo
Country flag
Hi Joseph:
Can I ask where you had your ceramic coating done? I assume it was in Southern California?

I’ll be on the lookout for my Frozen Blue twin in LA!

Thanks
Hi, I have not seen many Frozen Blues!! Yes, I am in LA - Brian at Impression Auto Salon Does all of my cars. He is a true artist! DM me and happy to provide more information. Thanks, JJ