struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
That photo also shows the dash with the HUD.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I meant none, @PanameraFrank just said he cancelled his order, just not sure if it was still queued or actually further along.
I was kidding. While Frozenberry is a unique color, it's not.. quite my style. As much as I wanted to drive a popsicle when I was a kid. :CWL:

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Looks like this car has the China-specific ChaoJi DCFC, which is a CHAdeMO variant. Interesting.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
What is "the HUD"?
Heads up display that projects on the windshield. I'm sure it will be a paid option and with the 16.8 inch curved display I was not too concerned. can be nice for navigation as shown in videos for the ID.3.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
That photo also shows the dash with the HUD.
Heads up display that projects on the windshield. I'm sure it will be a paid option and with the 16.8 inch curved display I was not too concerned. can be nice for navigation as shown in videos for the ID.3.
I just don’t like what it does to the look of the dash. It hides the beautiful binnacle display and looks more like a conventional dash. I was looking forward to getting the HUD since my car is likely to push to MY2021. I don’t think I will now that I see it.

I will definitely not be switching to this colour!! No offence to anyone thinking about it though.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just don’t like what it does to the look of the dash. It hides the beautiful binnacle display and looks more like a conventional dash. I was looking forward to getting the HUD since my car is likely to push to MY2021. I don’t think I will now that I see it.

I will definitely not be switching to this colour!! No offence to anyone thinking about it though.
Totally agree on the HUD. It really ruins the special look of the dash and just isn't worth it unless you absolutely feel like you need it.

Also, I just find it hilarious that they chose to add this color. Did they have a bunch of people giving suggestions and it came down to Racing Yellow, Papaya (which is actually an awesome unique color in person) and... Frozenberry?

The interior as well.. Bramble? Really? It's not as bad as the exterior but you add ONE two tone leather interior and it's.. that? Sigh.

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Porsche need to listen to honest feedback. only helps them. But we need female insight add here too, plus cultural
Sponsored