Function on Demand Server Issue

T4S22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
When I put my order in late last year for my 2022 Taycan 4S my intention was to trial the InnoDrive feature first before downloading permanently. However after I received the car and looked online at the Porsche Connect Services available the only two available to me were the Car Security Package and Car Wifi Package. I selected and was able to successfully able to download Wifi but did not see InnoDrive, Active Lane Keep Assist, etc. Dealer said that there was a back-end issue with Porsche's server that was preventing FoD from working. Curious to know if anyone else has been having this problem or if it is just my car...
Sponsored

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
FOD hasn’t been made available yet; appears some UK customers received an email and can now add functions. Don’t believe this has hit the US yet.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
MY22 FOD are currently not available, hopefully Porsche makes these available soon for customers in the USA.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
When I put my order in late last year for my 2022 Taycan 4S my intention was to trial the InnoDrive feature first before downloading permanently. However after I received the car and looked online at the Porsche Connect Services available the only two available to me were the Car Security Package and Car Wifi Package. I selected and was able to successfully able to download Wifi but did not see InnoDrive, Active Lane Keep Assist, etc. Dealer said that there was a back-end issue with Porsche's server that was preventing FoD from working. Curious to know if anyone else has been having this problem or if it is just my car...
As others have said (not yet available for MY22 in certain regions) but also hardware dependent. Prerequisite for InnoDrive is to have ACC factory installed.

I'm hoping also that you didn't follow through with the WiFi package as there is no real use case for it unless you have a specific need?

OP
OP

T4S22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I did make sure to have ACC specced and it’s been working great. For some reason I got email saying there’s a promotion for FoD and it gives ALK as an example but when I click on it I can’t add it to cart because it says it’s not available for my car. I called 1800 Porsche and rep said not all models support InnoDrive…which I get but mine should because I have ACC installed, everything else should be software update related. Still waiting for their follow up
Sponsored