Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes CLS (going), Taycan Turbo (coming), Golf GTI 16v (keeping)
Country flag
Just reading through the new MY2021 changes and the Features-on-Demand options with interest. The press release implies that InnoDrive can be added on for 19.50 euro/month or 808.10 euro one-off charge, whereas (in the UK at least) it's a £2,172 option on the configuration (though that includes Adaptive Cruise). What's the base-level requirement for the FoD upgrade I wonder? Do you already have to have Adaptive Cruise perhaps, or does it include that like it does on the configurator?
For a lease hire these monthly options could look attractive (sorry second owner).

MissionC

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just reading through the new MY2021 changes and the Features-on-Demand options with interest. The press release implies that InnoDrive can be added on for 19.50 euro/month or 808.10 euro one-off charge, whereas (in the UK at least) it's a £2,172 option on the configuration (though that includes Adaptive Cruise). What's the base-level requirement for the FoD upgrade I wonder? Do you already have to have Adaptive Cruise perhaps, or does it include that like it does on the configurator?
For a lease hire these monthly options could look attractive (sorry second owner).
I think the hardware that’s installed for ACC is required for InnoDrive. ACC adds another camera and sensor package in the front spoiler area and I believe that’s critical for InnoDrive, but could be wrong.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I have innodrive in my turbo and i like it, I’m not sure if you will be able to FOD on the 2020 model or if its just on the 2021

OP

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I haven't placed my order yet (negotiating over lease rates!) so I think I'd likely get a MY2021 anyway.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63 amg
Country flag
I haven't placed my order yet (negotiating over lease rates!) so I think I'd likely get a MY2021 anyway.
out of interest do you mind sharing rough lease figures/ monthlies/ deposits you are at?

OP

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Advertisement

Advertisement