bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Just reading through the new MY2021 changes and the Features-on-Demand options with interest. The press release implies that InnoDrive can be added on for 19.50 euro/month or 808.10 euro one-off charge, whereas (in the UK at least) it's a £2,172 option on the configuration (though that includes Adaptive Cruise). What's the base-level requirement for the FoD upgrade I wonder? Do you already have to have Adaptive Cruise perhaps, or does it include that like it does on the configurator?
For a lease hire these monthly options could look attractive (sorry second owner).
Sponsored

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just reading through the new MY2021 changes and the Features-on-Demand options with interest. The press release implies that InnoDrive can be added on for 19.50 euro/month or 808.10 euro one-off charge, whereas (in the UK at least) it's a £2,172 option on the configuration (though that includes Adaptive Cruise). What's the base-level requirement for the FoD upgrade I wonder? Do you already have to have Adaptive Cruise perhaps, or does it include that like it does on the configurator?
For a lease hire these monthly options could look attractive (sorry second owner).
I think the hardware that’s installed for ACC is required for InnoDrive. ACC adds another camera and sensor package in the front spoiler area and I believe that’s critical for InnoDrive, but could be wrong.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I have innodrive in my turbo and i like it, I’m not sure if you will be able to FOD on the 2020 model or if its just on the 2021

OP
OP
bootsie

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
I haven't placed my order yet (negotiating over lease rates!) so I think I'd likely get a MY2021 anyway.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I haven't placed my order yet (negotiating over lease rates!) so I think I'd likely get a MY2021 anyway.
out of interest do you mind sharing rough lease figures/ monthlies/ deposits you are at?

Schlarbsi

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Innodrive by FoD is not the same as Innodrive speced by order. It does not have all the sensors and functions. FoD is just a software solution on top of ACC. Factory version is a lot more sensors and a stand alone software.

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements CF9EA039-7BB2-4C3D-AA47-48E539C96D3E

Tim_G

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel
Country flag
Looks like the difference between FoD and factory innodrive will be even bigger in a Taycan Cross Turismo.
they added a button to the steeringwheel so it seems.

I asked my sales advisor whether this is an update to the innodrive system across the model range, or just an extra feature reserved for the CT.
still awaiting a response.

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements 0AC6640B-7A2C-4956-B7FC-03C984D7D1F3

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I've Innodrive (not FoD) and am happy not to have what looks like a "active lane keep assist" button. Looks to me like it just partly blocks access/visibility to the cruise control stalk. Where as the "drive mode/sport chrono" switch isn't in front of anything.

Tim_G

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel
Country flag
Is it easy to switch off the active lane keep at the moment? Or do you have to go into a menu? They might have added it to make it easier to switch on/off.
I have to wait another two months before my 4S gets delivered.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Turning it off is trivial using the mode button ON the cruise control stalk. You don't have to use the PCM menu – its available on the instrument panel display.

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Innodrive by FoD is not the same as Innodrive speced by order. It does not have all the sensors and functions. FoD is just a software solution on top of ACC. Factory version is a lot more sensors and a stand alone software.

CF9EA039-7BB2-4C3D-AA47-48E539C96D3E.jpeg
I asked the dealer last week if my ordered 2021 with lane assist and active cruise control has all the necessary items for Innodrive through FOD. They phoned Porsche and they confirmed it has.

BeTay22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 BMW X5 while waiting for more high-power chargers
Country flag
Yes, but that's why he says: Innodrive by FOD is not the same as Innodrive specced by order. They should have asked about that. Anyway, if a Belgian dealer phones Porsche, that would be the Belgian distributor of Porsche and they wouldn't know.

Tim_G

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel
Country flag
My sales advisor just informed me that the extra knob is a mistake in the configurator and it will soon be fixed.

Seems odd that they would make such a mistake, I would like to think they accidentally leaked a future option of the Taycan :CWL:
Sponsored