Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Yes, but that's why he says: Innodrive by FOD is not the same as Innodrive specced by order. They should have asked about that. Anyway, if a Belgian dealer phones Porsche, that would be the Belgian distributor of Porsche and they wouldn't know.
I especially reffered to the information I received from the internet and that Innodrive through FOD would not be the same. He told me they were convinced it have the same functions.
Sponsored

Schlarbsi

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I especially reffered to the information I received from the internet and that Innodrive through FOD would not be the same. He told me they were convinced it have the same functions.
Ok ask them whether you get crossing assitance with the FOD Version.
you will not, you will only have this with the factory and there is no way to install it ( software and hardware) after the car was produced.
If they confirm, let them write it down. Will be a nice apology when you can‘t.

Schlarbsi

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sorry it is called intersection assist. You only get it from factory not by FOD because some sensors are missing.

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements 97B4AC66-D7C8-46C6-A3FA-4D44ACA3EF1F

Schlarbsi

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also I ordered my FODs 3 month ago, still not installed in the system...

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements 9B72D002-B26E-4DAC-82F6-1D5A32023A53

Jraeven

First Name
Joop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo (cab), Cayenne S, AMG GT-C, Audi R8
Country flag
I ordered the Innodrive by FOD on my 2021 Taycan Turbo. After 2 weeks and lots of trials it still does not work. In de beginning got the message: “Updates Porsche InnoDrive FOD” and instructions how to activate (see pciture). Followed the instructions but did not work. Now after some time the message with Updates does not appear any more. My dealer is now working on it.

The strange thing is that in my Porsche it is indicated the service is not activated yet and the purchase is not yet deducted from my credit card.

I have the InnoDrive on my 992 Turbo really like it!

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FoD) InnoDrive requirements IMG_0908

Dr Monty

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, BMW iX50, Audi
Country flag
Here in Japan, where I have placed my initial order / down payment for a 4S Cross Turismo, scheduled for build in June, delivery in September, there are a number of items I see mentioned in reviews and this Forum which are simply not on the Japanese configurator. No InoDrive, no sound absorbing window option, etc.... A bit odd. Given the godawful traffic one frequently has to deal with here, I was hoping that for those boring and frustrating drives, I could let the Porsche handle the driving to the same level as my 2020 Benz E-Class (All Terrain...) The dealer said he believed what I'd get was rather less than that. Sounded like adaptive cruise control plus lane keep assistance. Any thoughts or edification ?
Sponsored