Gentian Blue CT4S @ Tewkesbury

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Just saw these pics on Instagram....very similar to my spec, but I’m sans rails and have turbo s wheels..
...can’t wait to start seeing these on the road!
Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue CT4S @ Tewkesbury F52E6446-AD91-4A17-A35D-B00CADF0D327
Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue CT4S @ Tewkesbury 35D465BF-D8C8-4BE6-8EAA-3790188BF6DF
Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue CT4S @ Tewkesbury F852679C-D7CD-49DE-A5C3-B8E4C4B9A13A
Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue CT4S @ Tewkesbury 60FBE340-B12D-4F16-A4C1-4770EAA07BEB

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
I wish they would drop the suspension before the pics, looks like a frog halfway through a jump.

It did however make me check instagram for others that have been delivered, here's one in Guildford. Looks like Dolomite Silver to my eyes.

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I wish they would drop the suspension before the pics, looks like a frog halfway through a jump.

It did however make me check instagram for others that have been delivered, here's one in Guildford. Looks like Dolomite Silver to my eyes.

I thought the same thing!
That’s definitely dolomite! I switched from dolomite to gentian..those pics are making me change my mind....aargh

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
I followed a black Taycan CT4S with CT design wheels in black in my own Taycan CT 4S

I have had my car a week and really like the look - but seeing one on the road WOW - it looked amazing and super smart

The main difference to mine was all the low level silver trim was finished gloss black - which I think is pretty cool and very mean looking, it also had roof rails

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Anyone know where’s there an ice grey ct in the showrooms?

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
The one in Tewkesbury looks even better than your pictures - I saw it last week when I went to drive a 4S. It really looks great in that colour. They also have a 4S in Ice grey metallic if you want to compare the two (not a CT though).

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
Looks great, exact same spec as mine on the exterior, mid Sept delivery... seems ages away :time:
Sponsored