RichJ

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2015 BMW228ix, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
I love ice grey on the Taycan. It looks different in different lighting conditions. Ice grey shows off the swoopy curves and details of the car. Also, my last two cars were black on black and I really wanted a change.

Dazzler123

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4s
Country flag
I went for Ice Grey Metallic, having never seen it in the flesh. Was really pleased with my choice. It’s a stunning colour. I’ve had a couple of Porsches in the past and always gone for safer colours, so this was me pushing the boat out a bit! Couldn’t bring myself to go for Mamba Green, as this will be mostly driven in London. If i lived in California, or somewhere with more sun, I may have been tempted….

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey FBDF1FF0-2265-493A-A34D-5F732044A91D

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey 03D119E4-4389-49FC-B17A-123B0EC5184E

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey 6BE6F8DE-53CA-4285-9499-65EFAEB3DCB1

OP
OP

Rayo2703

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Looks great, nice wheels. I have gone for the mission E wheels in high gloss black

rb33gl

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Audi A3 TFSIe Hybrid, Porsche 964 (gone..)
Country flag
The ice grey does look fabulous, but I don't regret my choice of Gentian.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I would also suggest the electric charger covers. The fins on those in black look great against the grey
I would second this.

I didn't spec them, but you do get dirt through the wing vents when you don't spec them.

In a UK winter with a light colour it may be a PITA keeping it clean.

The electric port covers block the vents.
Marginally less range, and more prone to faults, but I would tick the box if speccing again.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
I would disagree. I've always had dark metallics previously but went to ice grey as the black details and panoramic roof makes it look special. I only wish the black trim on the side skirts and chin spoilers was in gloss black. This js my car before pickup if it helps

20210316_113315.jpg

20210316_113346.jpg
Your pics are making me SO happy I have an Ice Grey on order!! A subtle and unique color for those with an attention to detail that shows off the lines nicely. I like the black bits on light color like this so much, personally! Beauty!

Taycanbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan,991 GTS Targa and 993s
Country flag
I currently have a gentian blue and ordered a Cross Turismo....in gentian blue again. I simply love this colour on the Taycan, be it the sedan or the CT.

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
Your pics are making me SO happy I have an Ice Grey on order!! A subtle and unique color for those with an attention to detail that shows off the lines nicely. I like the black bits on light color like this so much, personally! Beauty!
I would suggest thd sport side skirts if you haven't. Sets the car off. Can send photos if you wish

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
I would second this.

I didn't spec them, but you do get dirt through the wing vents when you don't spec them.

In a UK winter with a light colour it may be a PITA keeping it clean.

The electric port covers block the vents.
Marginally less range, and more prone to faults, but I would tick the box if speccing again.
I had mine ceramic coated and am in Scotland....so plenty of rain! It's been easier keeping it clean compared to my previous car which was Jaguar F Type in a gorgeous Carpathian Grey metallic and also ceramic coated.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
I would suggest thd sport side skirts if you haven't. Sets the car off. Can send photos if you wish
It’s been produced already, but think I saw they are available from Suncoast as aftermarket. Love to see pics, and also any more detail on what you like about the look. Thanks for the tip!

RehobothTaycan1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I‘ve mostly had dark color cars, but ended up with white for my Taycan, which is not typically a color I gravitate towards when looking at something on the light side (I’ve had GT silver previously). The lighter color shows the lines of the car better to me and I like the light/dark contrast with the wheels and some of the trim pieces. For interior, I went with black, but would have considered any dark color inside. I don’t mind the white/beige combination, but prefer the sportier look of the light/dark.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
I am torn between gentian blue and ice grey. I have previously had a similar colour blue car and the wife feels it would remind her of that car whereas ice grey is a far more unique colour. I know that it is personal preference but any comments would be appreciated.
I had GB on order & when saw the Ice Grey in flesh in sunshine was absolutely blown away.
People seem to love the colour & during the sunny days it looks like that the colour is changing.
Zero regrets. Electric port point & side skirts as mentioned by others do make the car look fabulous.
Sponsored