Gentian Blue or Mamba Green for 2022 Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Opinions?

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Wife and daughter picked gentian blue and it’s made a lot of fans. Depending on lighting, it looks mid-blue to purple. The mamba looks stunning too, though it’s a bit flashier IMO.

If ordering Gentian I’d recommend going with Vesuvius gray or black exterior inlays vs the standard aluminum. That’s about the only thing I would change on our vehicle in retrospect.
What inlays are you talking about? I can only select glossy black or alu

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
What inlays are you talking about? I can only select glossy black or alu
The inlays for the diffuser, side skirts and front lip. The standard on the CT (in the US) is bright aluminum. There’s a Vesuvius gray option that runs ~$400 that’s not as stark of a contrast on a darker colored car.

You can see the difference here. I thought the aluminum would match our wheels best (20” aero turbo) but I think the darker gray inlays would still look better over the bright aluminum.

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Mamba Green for 2022 Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Opinions? 66086408-A401-4DB8-B4CF-2D29EC284F01

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Mamba Green for 2022 Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Opinions? 130FF254-82C4-4A41-A49F-0389341EBCDD