MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I've been wondering about the contrasting black door handles on my gentian config. I wasn't sure whether I'd prefer them over the body colour but, seeing your photo has sent me back to the configurator yet again......

Oh, and superb looking car by the way. Health to enjoy.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Generally, I am not a fan of the black door handle option. But on your car @batteredhaddock – I think it works with the wheel arches – and window trim.
Agreed, wouldn’t have done it if anything was left silver but wanted to coordinate with the trims, rails and even the mirror bases are black gloss. Its expensive at the time but nice to have such a personalised car. Plus, if I park next to a gentian we may both realise something is up if we try and open the other’s car when we see the handles 😂

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag

AlexR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (on order), BMW X5, Golf GTE
Country flag
Should have this arriving in my drive next week...same everything from the side at least. I think Mission Es look more sporty that the Turbos which are more corporate but I have gone the same way as you and used the money "saved" elsewhere.

btaback

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2022 F150 Lightning
Country flag
I am proud to have joined the club today. Here is my Gentian 4S with Bordeaux interior. There is hope for those waiting for cars as the car landed at the dealer about 3 weeks ahead of TYD estimate. I can’t stop smiling. PPF is next.

Porsche Taycan GENTIAN BLUE Taycan Club 5B0F5B6E-A9D7-4444-B437-C01EAC78F1CB

windcolour

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Looks gorgeous!

May I ask, is the PPF included in the car price? Or you pay extra to dealership?

btaback

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2022 F150 Lightning
Country flag
Looks gorgeous!

May I ask, is the PPF included in the car price? Or you pay extra to dealership?
Thanks!! I am not having the PPF done by the dealership. They were looking for a crazy amount of money!