ilsaair

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S, 1989 560SL, 2020 Range Rover Velar
Country flag
Another blue one for this thread. I went with the matching wheels - wasn't sure about it when I ordered the car, but glad I did. Was very worried about the white brake calipers, but not a spec of brake dust to be found. First Porsche I've owned that didn't make a mess out of the wheels.

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I am likely going to select Gentian Blue. Probably just going to go with standard interior. Any opinions if black or grey interior goes better with Gentian? I was thinking of also getting the dark silver accents to give it a little pop.

lmmo

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x Tesla Model 3, VW Golf
Country flag
IMG_7472 2.jpg

Photographed my friend's Gentian blue car together with mine in Chalk.
It looks great! You barely see cars equipped with the 19" wheels. It would be great to have more photos of that session, if these are available. Thanks!

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
I am likely going to select Gentian Blue. Probably just going to go with standard interior. Any opinions if black or grey interior goes better with Gentian? I was thinking of also getting the dark silver accents to give it a little pop.
Gentian blue looks also great with the standard beige interior - and so you can stay with the black accents and have no additional costs ;)

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Gentian blue looks also great with the standard beige interior - and so you can stay with the black accents and have no additional costs ;)
My dealer said the beige gets dirty a lot easier. I thought it looked nice too but grey sounds like less upkeep

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer said the beige gets dirty a lot easier. I thought it looked nice too but grey sounds like less upkeep
Looks like your dealer has no experience with beige interiors - I have driven beige interiors for about 15 years in Bmw and Porsche and this every day in every weather condition. Now I have a black full leather interior in my Panamera - and believe mit - the black interior is the worst to keep clean ;) you can see every speck of dust on it.

Now on the Taycan I have ordered Atacama beige :)

I saw gray on Gentian Blue, it looks OK, but the gray is a bit sad and could get boring in the long run.

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Looks like your dealer has no experience with beige interiors - I have driven beige interiors for about 15 years in Bmw and Porsche and this every day in every weather condition. Now I have a black full leather interior in my Panamera - and believe mit - the black interior is the worst to keep clean ;) you can see every speck of dust on it.

Now on the Taycan I have ordered Atacama beige :)

I saw gray on Gentian Blue, it looks OK, but the gray is a bit sad and could get boring in the long run.
Hmmm. This gives me a lot to think about. I initially leaned toward beige. What are your thoughts on reflection issues? I heard that can be an issue in sunny places like Florida with light interiors.

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This was an issue few years ago, when Porsche also made the upper dashboard in beige (luxor beige). After a claim of Ray Ban fans in the US they stopped and now the upper dashboard is in black. So dont worry about this. With Gentian Blue it will look fantastic :) Especially in Florida Climat the colour combination will be an eye catcher :)
Sponsored