mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
I put the $1000 down to get on the waitlist in August and the SA has been indicating I’d get an allocation in late Winter/Early Spring. Got a call yesterday and got an allocation already with estimated production sometime around January 1! Nice surprise, for sure.

Here’s the build… pretty much maxxed on budget. We’re going to swing by the dealer after the hurricane comes over the house tomorrow night to finalize color. I’m leaning towards the Carrara White over the Gentian Blue.

http://www.porschecode.com/PPZIX4P8

Unrelated… is anyone interested in a sweet lifted 2011 Jeep Wrangler? Gotta thin the heard to fit the Taycan in the garage (and for the down payment).
Sponsored

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Nice build. You mentioned that you’re maxed on budget but should really consider the full leather interior. You can remove the onboard charger and some of the cosmetic options to help offset the cost. The full leather really gives the car another look and feel that is super nice. Congrats on the allocation. You’re gonna love your Taycan!

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
I would recommend keeping the charger as it's not too much cost and Tesla networks are starting to open up in other countries.

Two things I would consider dropping (if you do want full leather interior) would be the Under Door Puddle Light Projectors and Porsche Crest on Headrests. That'll get you $620 towards a leather upgrade!

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Don't need air suspension unless you live on a ramp. Springs are great and then you have 2k to spend on leather seats

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Don't need air suspension unless you live on a ramp. Springs are great and then you have 2k to spend on leather seats
Could NOT disagree more!!! Air suspension is one of the car's highlights and accounts for an amazingly smooth and comfortable ride. DON'T delete it, IMHO.
Sponsored