Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off?

petrie

First Name
Petrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
audi q7, porsche 911
Country flag
Cannot find any pictures of these online... anyone have live pictures for comparison?

Ordered config in white with the glacier blue leds, red interior... wondering if that's a weird combo and if I'll regret it. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
You'll also want to see them with the Hazards on. Probably no different, but the Hazard lights are the four corners as well as the driving lights.

(Note: I have NOT see blue lights in person... but I suspect the only time they'll look different is when they are completely off. Parked.)

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
Ordered config in white with the glacier blue leds, red interior... wondering if that's a weird combo and if I'll regret it. Any help is appreciated.
Was actually thinking of doing the same. Could be nice accents for an otherwise stark car. Found some photos from the launch event with what I think are them on the turbo s. Are they simply blue plastic accents? Are they actually blue lights? It’s interesting that the Porsche logo on the back will be a blue option in the future but not now. Must be currently difficult to source blue plastic lettering in these times, much like toilet paper :)

Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? AFAA5CA3-19ED-466E-B88C-4EEB36836DCF

Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? 225F2B16-5DC4-4BC2-AC32-776E1722E86D

Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? B8D6A32C-ACA6-45D1-BCDD-FBE6212C086D

Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? 7159CCCF-F103-44D0-A5B5-7B5D9139BBA9

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Honestly, I took this option but I regret it.
My delivery is scheduled for next week and I don’t expect anything about that when I look at your pictures. Even if my taycan will be in blue Gentiane, this blue glacier seems so light.
The option is well over-priced for me.

Actually, the description of this option says that this glacier blue led came with « distinctive Coming Home/Leaving Home animation. »

For those who has already received their Taycan with this option, do you know what is this coming home animation ?

Last edited:

bihus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Honestly, I took this option but I regret it.
My delivery is scheduled for next week and I don’t expect anything about that when I look at your pictures. Even if my taycan will be in blue Gentiane, this blue glacier seems so light.
The option is well over-priced for me.

Actually, the description of this option says that this glacier blue led came with « distinctive Coming Home/Leaving Home animation. »

For those who has already received their Taycan with this option, do you know what is this coming home animation ?
You can see the details in this thread
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/is-the-animation-taillight-is-optional.629/

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
yes but It looks like this animation is standard and even works without the blue glacier led.
Can someone confirm it?

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi guys,

I've taken delivery yesterday with this option.
However, I don't see any animation.

So... Do you know what is this "distinctive Coming Home/Leaving Home animation"?!

Poluski

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, 914-6, 944 Turbo, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? IMG_1746

Porsche Taycan Glacier Blue Leds Accents - anyone have live picture of these lights on and off? IMG_1735

When the sunlight catches at the right angle, then you see the blue. Indoors it is hard to see iff at all. Also the four angled surrounds are different as compared to stock. And yeah this one is mine...just arrived yesterday in Minneapolis.

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

When the sunlight catches at the right angle, then you see the blue. Indoors it is hard to see iff at all. Also the four angled surrounds are different as compared to stock. And yeah this one is mine...just arrived yesterday in Minneapolis.
avoid the unrest